Whats happening with Primepartners?

FictionNet

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I've been paid for March's revenue. That said, I've recently decided to stop working with Neo software brands.

CaseyM

Reaction score
I've been paid for March's revenue. That said, I've recently decided to stop working with Neo software brands.

I still haven't, do you have a good contact please? I contacted my AM but he no longer works there

BHL

Reaction score
Will send you a PM with the email of my contact, not sure she still works there though, because of what you said. But I talked to her recently so..

FictionNet

Reaction score
You can try:

avital.a at primegaming.com
shaina.l at primegaming.com
amir.k at primegaming.com

WCD Admin

Reaction score
Can you elaborate on why you are not working with Neo Games software? -- or pm if necessary?

Thanks!

FictionNet

Reaction score
Can you elaborate on why you are not working with Neo Games software? -- or pm if necessary?

Thanks!

Apologies for the delay. Life is crazy at the mo.

I have a few reasons for scaling back coverage of Neo brands. I did say I'd pull all coverage and that's still likely to be my eventual response but I'm open to Neo fixing the things I have issues with, leading to me restablishing coverage. I have become unhappy with the way Neo allocate bonuses, forcing anyone who's accepting the initial NDB into then accepting all further deposit bonuses. This led to an unsatisfactory customer support experience. I was already aware that Neo brands were converting poorer than, for example, WinTingo (who I appreciate some have had trouble shifting) so I was already looking at my options. Discovering how players are being put off by forced bonuses (with attached conditions) and dodgy livechat support, dropping the brands was the logical step but as I said above, it'll take a little while to complete this process (although already mostly completed) so there's every chance that Neo will be 'encourged' by their brands to make some changes. I'd particularly like to work again with Prime, who have been a pleasure to deal with. I do take into account that in many cases, Neo hold the cards and the brands have to go along.

PrimePartners

Reaction score
Hi, Avital here :)

Just to let you all know that Prime Partners is alive and well, and all outstanding payments have been dealt with!

Myself and FictionNet have been in touch directly... and I do hope that we can continue to work together in the future

If you do have an questions or queries about payments or anything else Prime Partners related, please be in touch avital.a@primegaming.com or affiliates@primepartners.com