What's going on with Affactive lately?

wjb316

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
The affactive backend has been down quite a bit lately. Is that program doing OK?

Hey sorry if this is a repeat question but I looked around and didn't see any other threads in the Affactive section. I did see a thread mentioning some big conflict involving them but I must have missed something there too. Is this program still safe to promote and safe for players?

lots0

Reaction score
it might have to do with all this crap between them and topgame...

But I am just guessing here...

cassaon888

Reaction score
I sincerely hope that this is not the case but from the looks of things lately this might be another program on its way out.

Daniel

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi,

We had some issues with the server of the front office. We tried to fix it without any major changes, but continue to get some downtimes. Now we are completely upgrading the server, so in a day or 2 it will all be solved.

Download, signups, players, deposits, etc, are counted 100% of the time, but during these 2 days they will be updated only once a day.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but it will be better to solve it once and for all...

casdir

Reaction score
The affactive backend has been down quite a bit lately. Is that program doing OK?

I was starting to wonder the same thing myself actually, I'm glad someone posted this thread. Thanks for the message Daniel, this is one affiliate program I never want to see go. Very happy to hear its just a server upgrade. Hope the new one is much better.

agww

Reaction score
I was starting to wonder the same thing myself actually, I'm glad someone posted this thread. Thanks for the message Daniel, this is one affiliate program I never want to see go. Very happy to hear its just a server upgrade. Hope the new one is much better.

I agree and before I post at other affiliate program sites I try to get the facts first before jumping the gun and posting -I had to go over my cash out today just now and mentioned the problem and here is what they sent.

I understand your concerns and these late days had been pretty busy for us. I personally read the posts on the forums and felt really sad. As you can see, we are here to answer all your questions and concerns and we are hard workers. That type of posts with no proofs affected our image in front of our affiliates and in front of potential affiliates and the only way we can prove that’s not true is with our work.

Again, the posts are completely false and as you can see, are baseless. They were made specifically and deliberately to damage our image because we are a great affiliate program and we are also well known for paying our affiliates on time.

From my side, I’m a hard worker and I’m available to assist my affiliates 24x7, because I believe that their success is in part mine.

Our affiliate site was down due to the fact that we moved to another server, since some days ago we experienced some attack and wanted to reinforce the security.

this type of thing happens all the time I have been with hosting services that had this kind of problem and finally had to leave from constant down time from security attacks -I know they came from Russia because I found images to show how easy it was - maybe even for money - so went back to my old host out of Germany with US offices.

I haven't any problems with them. If I do - will get the facts then post.