What is your HIGHEST converting property?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm getting ready to shoot out an email to one of my subscriber bases. I was hoping everyone would post their best converting properties so that I could try to determine who to promote. I'll be sending the mailer out to the English speaking world, so it is likely that the base for the site is US, Canada, UK mostly.

Thanks!

roey

From Pandora.
Reaction score
I was hoping everyone would post their best converting properties so that I could try to determine who to promote.

I have a post like this not so long back.

societyofslots

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt have a clue for USA, Canada even though 60%+ of my traffic is USA I NEVER get a sign up that converts.. Anyway for UK I would say Bet Victor is good. It had a lot of TV advertising all last year and is still in peoples minds..

Morganzolar

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Although the amount of traffic I send to them isn't massive, Spinandwin.com are giving me the best click:registration:FTD ratio atm - for UK players through slots related articles!

For poker Skypoker.com are doing a great job of converting, with their £10 free and £10,000 freeroll bonus being launched!

I seem to be getting more and more US traffic though, not really sure what's best for them!

MZ