What's going on Here

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Thought I'd join the club and throw in a "link bait" title :D

In all seriousness, now that LCB has aquired AGD, I'm wonder the following:
  • What changes will be made?
  • Previous AGD Mods/Admins, are they now employed by LCB et al?
  • How is LCB etc going to help AGD member affiliates?
The last question is based on the fact that "members" keep this place alive. Without posts - it's a ghost town. IMHO there has to be some benefits for members, otherwise, it ends up like the GPWA, where "members" are numbers (fodder) on a traffic data sheet, and are used to provide income for the owner(s) of said site.

Sorry if that's harsh, but that's pretty much the way I see it with 99.999% of affiliate forums on a whole.

Members are simply a means to keep the forum alive, and to raise media buy/ad costs etc.

Biti

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I think for them it's perhaps an opportunity to make a fist against dodgy operators/programs, terms that are getting worse & worse, etc. Like some kind of organization for affiliates, but in form of a forum. For sure it's a surprising move, but on the long run, getting better and safer deals likely is paying off more than buying some kind of website.

They're having a very specific strategy of buying websites. It's not that they're buying just whatever website making more than $100k/month that is offered to them.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

No sweeping changes, the site has always been our favourite on the affiliate side of things and we have been pushing against rogue operators for some time protecting the players so this was a natural extension of that end, which is aligned with our main mission statement:

'To Bring More Value to the Players'

We have started our Real Revenue Share Audit which we had started internally along with some other large affiliates but I think as a community would be more beneficial to all affiliates.

We plan to update the look of the site to make it more user-friendly, but nothing major.

The operation of the site will remain pretty much the same with the addition of some extra mods and a developer who we have found and is starting later this month.

Cheers,
j

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@Guard Dog - thanks for that but you didn't address all my questions... Reiterating them:

• Previous AGD Mods/Admins, are they now employed by LCB et al?
  • How is LCB etc going to help AGD member affiliates?
The last question is based on the fact that "members" keep this place alive.

'To Bring More Value to the Players'

I think I can speak for most AGD members and agree that bringing more value to players, is an important aspect of being an affiliate, that and making sure where they choose to play is legit.

As much as I agree on that side of the business, AGD is an affiliate forum, not a player forum per se. Let me be more specific, by adding a hypothetical...

We see members posting about payment issues for instance. Programs in void of their own "T&C's". LCB is pretty large network, which has a lot of direct industry contacts. Will LCB (et al) be stepping up to the plate and assisting AGD members IF they find themselves in a position where they are not being paid, or being stuffed about?

It's these type of assets which, IMHO, will help AGD members to no end.

Last edited:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes Dave, we are already dealing with commission.bz directly and will help AGD members with payments as much as possible.

The existing AGD Mods/Admin are on board with no change, and we are bringing in a few extra to help out.

We also have already started the weekly audit and I am already using the new design which we will make public very soon.

RazorGamer

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
Yes Dave, we are already dealing with commission.bz directly and will help AGD members with payments as much as possible.

The existing AGD Mods/Admin are on board with no change, and we are bringing in a few extra to help out.

We also have already started the weekly audit and I am already using the new design which we will make public very soon.
That's very great news! I'm really happy to see that the wheels are in motion... I'm sure that you will do a fantastic job! :)

buddy m

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I'm also glad to hear that as I feel a problem brewing with one of the programs I am now dealing with and the one time I was in a similar situation the only one who could and would help me out was Affiliate Guard Dog.