Welcome our new moderator!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
In an effort to give affiliates the most information, we have gained a new moderator at AGD who knows a great deal about site optimization and SEO.

Welcome SEOPants (love the name) to the AGD forums :)

I'll let Mr. Pants ;) introduce himself and let the conversations flow from here. Again - welcome to the forums, we would all love to hear your thoughts on new techniques, old techniques, and what really works in a competitive industry.

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Good to see new faces ! Welcome. :)

SEOPants

SEO Expert and Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Thank you and thank you!

I look forward to starting some fruitful topics, helping anyone with any questions.. and just generally kicking it here with you all!

;D

Nandakishore

Reaction score
Welcome Mr. Pants! This is really cool to have an SEO expert on board. I am looking forward to discussions with you related to SEO.

sipka

Reaction score
Haha, great name, welcome Sir Pants :)

WagerX

Reaction score
Welcome SEOPants!

Oh yes, I'd love to see an active SEO section. It's hard to find one that's active and has contributing members who know a little something about it. I've done some simple SEO experiments, and I'll mention them in the next few weeks to stimulate a discussion.

Let's get this forum active.

SEOPants

SEO Expert and Moderator
Reaction score
Hey thanks WagerX.

Would love to hear your experiences. I am due for a new article shortly on Affiliate Guard Dog.

I'll have one out in the next 12-24 hours.

To be honest, I wouldn't call myself an SEO Expert, although I do consult out to business and organisations. Just like many webmasters, my knowledge has been gained from interacting with other webmasters, reading, programming, deconstructing and recreating networks and even trialing out solutions such as black hat, grey hat.

As controversial as some of these hats might be, the sneeky and interesting technologies also spawn a number of innovative ways to do white hat. We'll cover some of those methods in a future thread as well.

Cheers!
"Pantsie"