Welcome Dominique as our newest Moderator!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
While Dominique has been around AGD for a very long time (since the very beginning), I would now like to welcome her as the newest AGD Moderator :emoticon-0137-clapp

Reasons AGD wanted Dominique as a Mod:

Dominique has a lifetime (in internet years) of experience in this industry. She believes in the idea of an 'affiliate community' where we work towards commonality and band together during tough times.

Dominique has been both the organizer of and instrumental in many terms change situations where the affiliate community has banded together for the good of all. Her unshakable faith in the affiliate community is exactly the type of attitude sorely needed right now and we welcome that sense of community here at AGD.

I believe the majority of us know Dominique, so please join me in welcoming her as the latest mod at AGD! :emoticon-0142-happy

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dom!!!

Thanks Dominique! It adds even more to AGD's already established credibility. Great news indeed - I guess we will be seeing more and more of you :)

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I think AGD does the aff community a great service and we all need to support it all we can. It's been great watching it grow and I hope to make myself useful here.

greek39

Reaction score
WTG Dominique something I would have never expected! Thanks AGD a big time asset.

Things are looking better by the moment!

greek39

Daera

Reaction score
Excellent choice Andy!

Welcome Dominique!!

sipka

Reaction score
Woot woot, welcome Dom :)
:emoticon-0148-yes:

Jan

Reaction score
Congrats Dom

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Congrats Dom, glad to see ya as a mod here, so does this also mean that your days as a CAP mod are over now or are you still going to do both ??

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Doing both for now.

cowboy

Reaction score
Wow - great news for everyone!

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
its so great to see you here Dominique!
Congrats and welcome! :)

AE-Martyn

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
DOMINIQUE - OH NO!!!!! :eek:

Haha congrats Aunty Dom, there will be no more trouble causers at AGD with you at the helm with Andy!

Rock on! ;D

RockbetJohn

Rockbet Affiliate Manager
Reaction score
I found out last week but haven't had much time to breathe or post on forums. I'm recently signed up here on the new program so am happy to hear Dominique is on board with AGD. I thought AGD was a credible place to begin with but it has gone up a notch.