Website For Sale - Good Domain Good Content

DaftDog

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I'm selling a website that I do not have time to develop any further. The site uses WordPress with a premium theme. I've bought the domain early last year and created the site that you see now. I've posted articles regularly to keep the site active. It currently has over 400 articles.

The site does not currently make any money. The domain is b e t o f f i c e c o m. Will also include the exact .net version.

If you need more information please send me a pm or contact me on info @ daftdog.co.za.

Last edited:

Frank

Reaction score
Site has loads of potential, would make a good start for someone looking to go full time on their own.

Pieszczoch

Reaction score
Somehow I can't send a PM here.
If the sale offer is still on the table I contacted You over the contact from on your website.

Robban

Reaction score
Hi again! Thanks for the info but I will have to pass due to the prizetag.
//Robert

DaftDog

Reaction score
I have decided to drop my price drastically on b e t o f f i c e c o m. I am prepared to accept $**,***. Transaction will be done through Escrow.com.

Included in the sale at no extra charge is b e t o f f i c e n e t.

The .com domain is more than 15 years old and the .net is 10 years old.

If you're interested drop me a pm or email me on mark (at) daftdog co za

Last edited:

adorea

Reaction score
I like your site very much.
Is the content original or mostly copy/paste reposts?
Is the an editor you have hired for keeping it up to date or you did it yourself.

DaftDog

Reaction score
I like your site very much.
Is the content original or mostly copy/paste reposts?
Is the an editor you have hired for keeping it up to date or you did it yourself.

Hi adorea

All content is original except for a few media releases. I have a writer and write some of my own articles and I manage the website myself. Though as you can see I haven't devoted much time on it this year so far. That is the main reason I wish to sell as I am too busy with other projects.

CanaryJohn

Reaction score
Hi DaftDog. Is this still on offer? If so could you please send me an email at john @ copycomposer com. I may well be willing to make you an offer :)