WARNING: Reef Media

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
There was another post (which I will find and resurrect) about this company.

Summary:
I sold Reef Media a well placed website and we had agreements to keep up any supporting advertisements/links for a period of one year. In particular concern to me was people whom I had sold advertising to.

This company DID NOT HONOR THE AGREEMENT.

They took down the ads to both my site and to partners who were also already paid for periods!! (I furnished expiration dates to them for when it was okay to remove)

They also did not notify me so they'd continue to get FREE ads from my sites that link to them.

I have contacted the person in charge of design Omri - who said he'd contact Yossi who was in charge. I also emailed Yossi.

No response.

I left all my supporting ads up too so there is no way they can say we took this down because you took down yours.

:mad:

REEF MEDIA, COME IN HERE AND DO THE RIGHT THING.

reefmedia

Reaction score
Hello WCD
As I mentioned on the other post please PM me the specifics and we will resolve it.
Looking forward to hear from you.

reefmedia

Reaction score
one more thing, as you can see the site was re designed so the links must have been mistakenly removed. Once you PM me we can check it.

WCD Admin

Reaction score
Thanks for being willing to clear this up now. Personally I do not care about my ads, I care about those people whom gave me money and that they are taken care of.

Out of curiosity why didn't you PM me with your email address? I will also do that for you- although clearly you should be able to find out who I am without this silly business. I emailed your company multiple times and also your designer said he was contacting for me.

None the less I appreciate your willingness to resolve the issue. I will be in touch.

reefmedia

Reaction score
update - our relevant staff membars will be in contact with WCD today.

WCD Admin

Reaction score
Reef Media have corrected the links that they could, although my links over hundreds of pages were never reinstated. And reciprocal links were also not honored. I did notice that they put a footer link for me, but my header link was just refused to be re-instated.

I'm not very upset about my links, it was the removal of my partners links that burned me up. And their failure to communicate to me this. Worst is getting informed by a partner. I checked up on the links for months and assumed this company was on the up-n-up. There is no way on earth they just "Forgot" as this site was full of my links and reciprocal links and was a large part of the deal for me.

However - Thanks for fixing theses.

reefmedia

Reaction score
Hello again,

Our webmasters have added what they can, and have tried to be as co operative as possible. We do our best to resolve issues like this that are bound to come up anytime sites exchange hands.

The site went through a total redesign quite a while after the sale alongside many other sites we bought and developed at the time. As much as we would like no links to be wrongfully removed it happens and we do our best to correct it.

Please feel free to contact us again in case there are anymore issues on this matter or others.