Wallet with fastest bitcoin trade?

Tupee

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Which is the fastest bitcoin wallet, in terms of receiving and selling bitcoin (I want to sell it to my own local currency or USD)? I want to avoid the bitcoin to be held too long during the transaction to avoid exchange rate fluctuations. I want to sell it as soon as I receive it.

Frank

Reaction score
For me it's typically coinbase, but i ony use 3 different exchanges

Tupee

Reaction score
For me it's typically coinbase, but i ony use 3 different exchanges
I checked Coinbase, and it does allow instant conversion, but do you know if Revolut allows EUR transfers from there? I tried Transferwise, they do not allow, but cancel the transaction. So at this step I am still stuck, because in case I need to send the EUR to my bank, that is not a good solution due to the bad exchange rate to my local currency. Some Payment processors would be better.

TTR

Reaction score
actually the best way - is using binance or ftx markets or use a cold wallet, like trezor, i prever to use FTX, cuz have max lvl and all transaction almost free

TTR

Reaction score
I checked Coinbase, and it does allow instant conversion, but do you know if Revolut allows EUR transfers from there? I tried Transferwise, they do not allow, but cancel the transaction. So at this step I am still stuck, because in case I need to send the EUR to my bank, that is not a good solution due to the bad exchange rate to my local currency. Some Payment processors would be better.
Revolut gonna charge a lot of commission for crypto, thats how the all wallets earn, on comission and courses.

Tupee

Reaction score
Revolut gonna charge a lot of commission for crypto, thats how the all wallets earn, on comission and courses.
I was told you can convert the crypto in coinbase to EUR and transfer it to Revolut, to reduce fees and rate % to minimum. Then you can withdraw money there in your local currency.

gorglin

Reaction score
Have seen it, that's why I am looking for fast conversion options at wallets.

Coinbase has worked for me after I had to verify my information with documents to get instant processing. Have you checked into that? Or are you limited bcz of your country? I would check into getting verified with Coinbase. Otherwise, it was like a 4-5 day waiting process. I sell BTC and cash out the funds via Paypal. I would do some research on whatever exchange you end up with, the crypto world is being turned on its head right now o_O

Patrick-jane

Reaction score
Which is the fastest bitcoin wallet, in terms of receiving and selling bitcoin (I want to sell it to my own local currency or USD)? I want to avoid the bitcoin to be held too long during the transaction to avoid exchange rate fluctuations. I want to sell it as soon as I receive it.

You know that you can transfer your bitcoin to a stable coin like USDT or BUSD and consequently, not being subject to bitcoin price fluctuations, right ?

I would stay away from Coinbase since their fees are ridiculous
After FTX demise, I would go with Binance or Kraken.

If you keep your crypto only a few days, no need for a cold wallet, you can just withdraw them to your bank account.

Tupee

Reaction score
Coinbase has worked for me after I had to verify my information with documents to get instant processing. Have you checked into that? Or are you limited bcz of your country? I would check into getting verified with Coinbase. Otherwise, it was like a 4-5 day waiting process. I sell BTC and cash out the funds via Paypal. I would do some research on whatever exchange you end up with, the crypto world is being turned on its head right now o_O

Yeah, I already verified myself on Coinbase, and already cashed out the funds.