Virgin Affiliates - Market-ace - Problems ?

societyofslots

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone experience or notice any shortfall on their money when the change over occured ?

I took a screenshot of my virgin account the day before was at £197 for the month.. Signed in to market-ace today and i got £47.25p sitting there.. Now obviously people can win money and my account can go down.. But the whole month has been a build up too £197 and today on the switch over £150 disapears..

I was wondering has anybody else noticed anything ??

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So far, I see only one active player from the old system (the registration date shows 2009).

Time will tell whether my players like the new, stripped-down version of the site. It's a shame they dumped most of the games; it doesn't make any sense. It's like buying a $100,000 grand piano, ripping out most of the guts, and then duct-taping a plastic $20 Casio keyboard to the side of it. Dumb.

Last edited:

slotplayer

Reaction score
I don't see any players in there not even the inactives.
I only had a couple players anyway.

Did anyone have tons of inactives in the old Virgin stats like I did?

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had quite a few inactive players there, and apparently there is no way to see them now in the Market-Ace system. You can only see them once they become active again (so far, just one of my players has become active on the new stripped down site). I guess we just have to trust that our players were mapped.

When Kerching mapped over to Income Access, all of the players were visible, whether they were active or not. I wonder why it's different with Virgin/Market-Ace.

Last edited:

ocportal

Reaction score
We are owed 350 GBP from Virgin Gaming Ltd for the January earnings, weren't they suppose to pay by the 28th of January???

anyone got paid yet?

copy of the final affiliate commission payment notice I received:

FINAL AFFILIATE COMMISSION PAYMENT

As you’ll understand, the mid-month sale of the business will disrupt our usual payment procedure slightly.

Virgin Games Services Ltd will settle all December commissions this week as usual. Commission earned in January will be paid by Virgin games Services Ltd after the 28th of January 2013.

Payment threshold rules will not apply to December and January commission payments, and we will endeavour to pay you however small the amount - provided it falls within the limits set out by your chosen payment method.

It is your responsibility to ensure that we hold the correct Bank, Neteller or Moneybookers details in order to process final commission payments (if any such payment is due).

If by 28th January 2013 we haven’t been able to process any final Virgin Games Services affiliate payment due to you because of outdated/incorrect payment details, we will not try again.

Market-Ace will not enter any discussion about this later, the period the earnings relate to is not under their legal remit.

baldidiot

Reaction score
I took a screenshot of my virgin account the day before was at £197 for the month.. Signed in to market-ace today and i got £47.25p sitting there.. Now obviously people can win money and my account can go down.. But the whole month has been a build up too £197 and today on the switch over £150 disapears..

The old Virgin stats for Jan don't show in Market Ace at all so what you're seeing is revenue since the switchover (ie: the 29th). I asked if there was any way to find out final earnings from Virgin and they said to email the old aff team and see if they can help. Kind of figured I'd just wait till payment arrives.

Also regarding when they'll payment - it just says 'after 28th' not on it. Guessing it'll take them a couple of weeks to finalise everything and get it paid. That's just a hunch though.

societyofslots

Reaction score
Im happy to wait to see what im paid, If baldy dude is right, then all is good for me.. I only started promoting Virging about 3 - 4 months ago, but was starting to see results. Unlike things like Jackpot Party (what is with that site).

Also I must say, in dumping some of the games, I hope they have dumped the ones where affiliates pay the $1 extra spin games.. Because they killed me, over £950+ was lost to those crappy things.. I havent got time to check which games have gone. But I sure hope it's those.

onwards and upwards..

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It almost seems like they bought it so they could destroy it. Less competition against Jackpotjoy. 8)

Many of the older IGT games are also gone, like Cleopatra, Texas Tea, and Enchanted Unicorn -- all hugely popular, but now no longer available for no apparent reason. More than half of the IGT slots were deleted -- the only ones left are listed below.

1. Capt. Quid's Treasure Chest
  2. Cats
  3. Coyote Moon
  4. Crown of Egypt
  5. DaVinci Diamonds
  6. DaVinci Diamonds Dual Play
  7. Diamond Queen
  8. Dungeons & Dragons Fortress of Fortunes
  9. Elvis The King
  10. Elvis A little More Action
  11. Fire Opals
  12. Grand Monarch
  13. Kitty Glitter
  14. Monopoly Plus
  15. Noah's Ark
  16. Pixies of the Forest
  17. Siberian Storm
  18. Star Trek
  19. Star Trek Against All Odds
  20. The 100000 Pyramid
  21. Treasures of Troy
  22. White Orchid
  23. Wild Wolf
  24. Wolf Run

Virgin Games is just a shell of what is used to be.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe the ones with trademarks are the one's gone? Must be some reason to only keep some of them. Can't imagine it being a smart move otherwise. Going to be some angry customers, that is for sure.