Videos from London Affiliate Conference?

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
I might be crazy, but I think that in years past all of the talks given at LAC were recorded and posted online. I saw cameras rolling this year, but I have yet to locate any of the videos online.

There were a handful of talks I didn't get to go to due to meetings, hangovers, etc. Would love to watch the vids assuming I could find them.

Anyone out there know when they are to be released and/or if I'm just bad at the Internet and can't find an already posted set of 2018 vids....?

Zuga

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
have u tried calvin ayre site ?

Max Cunningham

Reaction score
Can you post the links here if you do please? Thanks

I am allowed to post several links in one message, but here you go. You need to replace 'space' before 'com' with the dot.
calvinayre com/2018/02/09/conference/london-conference-week-2018-day-four-recap-lac-video/
calvinayre com/2018/02/10/conference/london-conference-week-2018-day-five-recap-lac-video/

There no photos, just video report from LAC. There are more posts from London if you are interested.

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
I am allowed to post several links in one message, but here you go. You need to replace 'space' before 'com' with the dot.
calvinayre com/2018/02/09/conference/london-conference-week-2018-day-four-recap-lac-video/
calvinayre com/2018/02/10/conference/london-conference-week-2018-day-five-recap-lac-video/

There no photos, just video report from LAC. There are more posts from London if you are interested.

Thanks for finding these links man! I don't know how I missed this post before...? But I definitely look forward to going over the videos of those talks from 2018. I was kinda hung over some of those days, the hustle of the conferences, etc made it difficult to absorb it all :)