Updated Youtube Videos & Question

edgarf76

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I put my latest youtube video below. I took some of the suggestions you guys and gays gave me. I changed the youtube channel for one thing. When you take a look at the video I am confident you will see some improvements. The one challenge I have is the voice over. I am using from text to speech dot com. I do not want to use my own voice, or pay anyone on fiverr to make one and have to wait. I also do not want anyone I know to do it, as people do not know what kind of Internet marketing I do. I am looking for an affordable voice changer, I have found a few online but I dont want to spend money on garbage. If anyone has any recommendationsplease let me know, I would appreciate it.

edgarf76

Reaction score
Well, I dunno if it's how it really sounds or if that's some issue on my side, but the voice-over is pretty bad :( The text2speech is making it cut sentences and jump into new one immediately making certain parts sound really garbled and even more unnatural...
Thanks for the feedback, Any suggestions besides fromtexttospeech?

Giggity.

Reaction score
Agree that the English robot voice has to go. You would probably be better off using strategically timed and placed screen captions covering your main points rather than using text 2 speech.

Video length is a bit long as well, have to remember that people have short attention spans, 2 mins is an eternity

Roulette Zeitung

Reaction score
Buy a good microphone, and if there no is no real female, who can help you with speaking, invest in a VOICE CHANGER software. There are a lot of different software for every situation, e.g. a Santa Voice Changer (nickvoice.com/2013/12/santa-voice-changer-talk-like-santa.html).

The ground substance must be a real voice.

Leopold