Up to 30 days of Nifty Stats for absolutely free! Full version!

woltran

working day :)
Reaction score
30 days full version of Nifty Stats for everyone, with all the pro functions activated, you can monitor your gambling statistics for thousands of affiliate programs!

Download your gambling stats right now!

What is Nifty Stats?

Nifty Stats is a desktop utility, which automatically in regular intervals downloads the stats from your affiliate programs, affiliates networks, advertising networks. Nifty Stats brings automated statistics right to your desktop for any time frame pre-defined by you – and it shows these stats in real time and on regular basis. It is 100% safe and entire communication runs just between your computer and the server of your affiliate program.

Shnobel

Reaction score
30 days full version of Nifty Stats for everyone, with all the pro functions activated, you can monitor your gambling statistics for thousands of affiliate programs!

Download your gambling stats right now!

What is Nifty Stats?

Nifty Stats is a desktop utility, which automatically in regular intervals downloads the stats from your affiliate programs, affiliates networks, advertising networks. Nifty Stats brings automated statistics right to your desktop for any time frame pre-defined by you – and it shows these stats in real time and on regular basis. It is 100% safe and entire communication runs just between your computer and the server of your affiliate program.

Hello!

Sounds very interesting. How can I get a trial version? And what guaranties can you give to me?

woltran

Reaction score
Hello,

here you can try our 30 days free version from our site nifty stats ( I can't post links to the forum I'm a newbie : )

What guaranties are you mean ?

Shnobel

Reaction score
Hi woltran,

Could you send me the link via PM, please?
Guaranties - I mean all my stats will be displayed through your app. And I suppose you have a kind of access to the app. I'm afraid of someone (you or any guy from your team) can take it and use it. How can I be sure that my data will be protected?

woltran

Reaction score
Hello, we have no access to the application, all the statistics are stored only on your local PC.