UK sports site: 10k UV's/m, 23 RMPs/m, £2.3k/m Rev

casius14

Reaction score
Hi folks

First post here, but long time stalker. Been active on GPWA for a number of years now.

I am selling my UK-facing sports betting site.

To give you an overview of numbers in 2018 it's averaged 23 new depositors per month, 10k+ Unique Views per month and over £2.3k Rev/m.

The site is a real brand within its sector now (get's decent search traffic for the name of the brand) and was created in 2014, being rock solid throughout. It's a reluctant sale, but I'm moving out of the industry and looking to invest in new opportunities.

I've created a full sales PDF with more detailed information on the site for perspective buyers. PM and email address and I can send it on to you.

I will say that I am looking for mid-high £Xx,xxx in terms of price, so bear that in mind before contacting.

casius14

Reaction score
Thanks for all the messages so far, I think I've sent the sales PDF off to everyone, but if I've missed you or if you think you might be interested, just let me know.

lambertree

Reaction score
(unable to PM you)

can you please send me the PDF IM

appreciated

casius14

Reaction score
Ha, I can't PM you either. You can email me at: j askew 9 (at) gmail (dot) com

JonnyPark

Reaction score
Hi,

Also unable to PM you. Could you send me the pdf IM.

Thanks alot

Zuga

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
FYI New accounts are not allowed to send PMs. You need to earn this permission through quality contributions on our site.

the_dave

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
What's the quota for earning permissions?