Uk Slots Site

Batman

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
For sale is a small slots site focused on the UK market. It's actually a sad sale but due to time restraints I just can't see us getting around to developing this fully for a long time, and I would rather someone did well from this rather than it gather dust.

The domain name is extremely brand-able imo and is also an exact match for the most popular UK pub and club fruit machine ever made. I did get some high offers for the domain names some Years ago but refused.

The site was sold in 2012 but I've since got it back. It's never been a big site and only ever got around 50 to 100 unique a day. It did however make very good money by showing where to play the fruit machine online.

The site is www.copsnrobbers.co.uk and comes with copsandrobbers .co.uk domain also.

We have basically added some content and a quick design, but nothing more. No link building or off site seo work has been done.

In short this is a very good starting point to build a brand. Provide slots info with the added bonus of an exact match for a well known game.

I am totally open to offers as I understand it's basically 2 good domain names with history and some authority. That said to the right person/people these will be a perfect purchase.

You may or may not agree about the quality of the domains, that's fine and would be something for another thread. I'm sure potential buyers can make their own minds up.

If interested just send me a pm to discuss, all offers considered.

Thanks very much

Dodge

Reaction score
Pm me the price please or add me on skype. boldlygone

icium

Reaction score
Can you please pm me price