U-ffiliates Opinions?

greek39

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
While in Niagara Falls I had the opportunity to sit down with U-ffiliates for a lengthy discussion. As many of you may know U-ffiliates was one of mine most hated programs, I would never promote them. The discussion was so positive my view has changed dramatically. So I have decided to begin carrying their brand ASAP.

What do you think? Opinions? Experiences?

greek39

greek39

Reaction score
I suppose everyone is lost for words. It is okay I understand no opinions needed.

Feel free to remove the thread.

Thank You

greek39

Pokerkeep

Reaction score
still on the fence

Hi Greek

As you know, I was also at Niagara and have had some long discussions with Miko about 888 in particular.

I promised him a fair review of the poker client.

My problem is... every time I download the client my Anti-virus pops. I tried with AVG, got the software installed ok but during scans, AVG kept finding malicious files in the 888 program files. I removed all traces of the software - no more problems.

Last week, I tried again. This time I used Panda Anti-virus. Panda blocked the download, citing malicious files as the reason.

I emailed Miko with the results and asked him to take action to make the software more AV friendly. He's currently away, at Budapest I believe, so I don't expect to hear from for a week or so.

Will let you know what he has to say.

Vladi

Reaction score
Hi greek39, you might like to read this thread I posted a little while ago:

https:// www. affiliateguarddog. com/forums/uffiliates-stupid-tiered-commission-scheme-t1555.html

greek39

Reaction score
Thank you both very much I will be looking into both concerns with Miko. Until such time there is a reasonable explanation/resolution I will not sign up with U-ffiliates.

greek39