Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Sorry to say that since migration of Twin to IA nothing has worked correct.

Before migration we already mentioned that this is one of the worst programs. But they decided to work with.

Now 3 months later we are talking only about issues and these are also the excuses for not paying.

With all respect and understandness that problems can happen, but 3 months ? Sorry but i can't believe.

Excuses they can't pay because of issues at IA is not acceptable.

The question for me was how long we should wait to publish.

We were told that payments coming very soon (this week). But every day is one day more and nothing happen.

What are your thoughts guys ? Are you not interested in when you get paid ?

We all know about the history about incorrect datas or other problems at IA a long time. But are these really the reason for of not paying ?

To hear that are always new problems develop or they will fix it soon i can't believe anymore. So what will next ?

I guess if anyone from Twin should answer here they will come with new excuses or anything else.

So my post a few months ago about bad payment behavior at Twin has come true.

Last edited:

Insider

Reaction score
I want to say again that this affects all affiliates and not any single accounts. We already had our conversations with Twin Affiliates regarding.

They know exactly that they haven't paid till now.

Andreas86

Reaction score
I want to say again that this affects all affiliates and not any single accounts. We already had our conversations with Twin Affiliates regarding.

They know exactly that they haven't paid till now.
I just had a chat with Mark and they will start paying commissions today or Monday
Sorry to say that since migration of Twin to IA nothing has worked correct.

Before migration we already mentioned that this is one of the worst programs. But they decided to work with.

Now 3 months later we are talking only about issues and these are also the excuses for not paying.

With all respect and understandness that problems can happen, but 3 months ? Sorry but i can't believe.

Excuses they can't pay because of issues at IA is not acceptable.

The question for me was how long we should wait to publish.

We were told that payments coming very soon (this week). But every day is one day more and nothing happen.

My thought is that they postpone it so long until they will taken by another group. I don't must say what this would mean.

What are your thoughts guys ? Are you not interested in when you get paid ?

We all know about the history about incorrect datas or other problems at IA a long time. But are these really the reason for of not paying ?

To hear that are always new problems develop or they will fix it soon i can't believe anymore.

Some team members has already left the company, only the Aff Team Leader is still working. So what will next ?

I guess if anyone from Twin should answer here they will come with new excuses or anything else.

So my post a few months ago about bad payment behavior at Twin has come true.
I just had a chat with Mark they will start paying today or monday.

Insider

Reaction score
I just had a chat with Mark and they will start paying commissions today or Monday

I just had a chat with Mark they will start paying today or monday.
If you are not a member of Twin Affiliates, you trust their statements ?

I mean, i like to be wrong with my assumptions, but as long as they don't pay, we can't rely on it.

Twin should be interested to give a statement here and tell us the truth because it goes about good or bad reputation.

We partners have had enough of any delaying tactics.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sending your account details @Insider . We will have updates on the forum soon.

Andreas86

Reaction score
We were also told that payments coming in the beginning of the first days of the month then during the first half of this month.

Let's see if they pay today or monday.

Insider

Reaction score
We were also told that payments coming in the beginning of the first days of the month then during the first half of this month.

Let's see if they pay today or monday.
Your word in God's ear :)

But these are typical statements and they are coming from persons were beeing sometimes themselves surprised if the situation developed differently.

They were only told anything by finance departement to delay the partners.

Andreas86

Reaction score
You might be right that they will be taken by another group especially because they had to leave their main market germany.

We are working for more than 4 years with Twin and brought them 7000+ players. We had never any issues and the AM's were always responsive. They really had big issues with IA our account was also affected. I must say that I trust them and i hope i won't be disappointed. :)

Twin Affiliates Representative

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hello,

In June 2021 we have migrated from Omarsys to Income Access due to Omarsys closure, the closure was comminuted to us little time in advance and left us in rather a difficult situation.

Despite of that, we have taken extra steps to accommodate our partners and offered extra services on top of a normal migration to preserve all of our affiliate tracking links, channels, and used landing pages and promo codes. Our trackers work seamlessly and require no changes from the the affiliate side.
We did this out of care and dedication, wanting to have the best experience and the smoothest migration.

Unfortunately, we were very surprised to discover, when going over the numbers and players, that due to major system logic differences, once completed, the figures were wrong and the process did not go as expected.

The system manifested multiple calculation issues (old commissions re-opened, players on wrong commissions, player with no commissions and much more).
This mess required a lot of manual work and hours of corrections.

Since then, our team has spent long days and hours highlighting the various issues we found to the Income access team and correcting them one by one.

We have been in daily contact with Income Access's technical team and management , pushing to get a solution and a fix and assisting to provide one.
It is not right to close the month and make payments when the financials are not correct.

It seems like the process was almost completed and we expect to have a final and total fix from Income Access by Monday.

This means that once the fix is applied, figures will be correct and we can finally close all financial months since June – and pay them all AT ONCE.
We expect next week we should be able to do so, if everything will work smoothly.

If for any reason at all this will not be fully sorted – to solve the financial inconvenience kindly contact us and we will try to accommodate you until the process is completed.

Kindly forgive the inconvenience on this matter and know that we are fully committed to any pending commission you have with us.

Thank you,
Twin Affiliates.

Last edited:

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
The fact they pay clip-joint commissions, should be reason enough not to touch them with a barge pole. Or if you already have, then cut your loses and run for the hills...

hxxps://www.affiliateguarddog.com/community/threads/twin-affiliates.14270/

• 25% = 14.81 %
  • 30% = 17.78 %
  • 35% = 20.74 %
  • 40% = 23.70 %
  • 45% = 26.66 %

If that's not enough to convince you twinaffiliates.com can't be trusted, then feast your eyes on this:

I personally busted them using my data WITHOUT my explicit permission. The BS that followed, proves, Twin Affiliates hold little to no respect, for the truth. If they can BS they will...

Insider

Reaction score
I have to admit that i have generally changed my opinion regarding Twin.

In this matter it would be interesting to know what Income Access has to say because Twin say that only Income Access is responsible.

We don't like the program of IA very much but i find they have also the right to give a statement regarding this matter.

That would also be important in terms of trust.

And till now nothing happened!

Andreas86

Reaction score
It seems the affiliate manager for Japan has also left the company. They have removed him from the affiliate website.

I think they are not telling us the truth and still no payment...

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I think they are not telling us the truth and still no payment...

"Man is the most noblest of all creatures; separated from law and justice he is the worst." - Aristotle

(that quote is from the Greek scholar and philosopher: born: 384 BC, Stagira, Greece), even back then there were lying snakes, just like there are lying snakes today.

Seems Twin are one of those snakes... beware!

Last edited:

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@Guard Dog - @melcb - @MissExposé

What is this program STILL listed as trustworthy?

When it should carry at least a warning, if not thrown in DogHouse. Which btw, programs who have been thrown into the Doghouse became miraculously respondent, and folks generally get paid very quickly after.

Maybe because your employees, and not affiliates earning commission, is the reason why you seem to drag your feet and let these non-paying clip joints screw AGD members over, time after time....

Insider

Reaction score
I'm still holding back a lot on this matter because you really don't want to read what i still have to say.

In regard of the payments they have meanwhile marked the amounts since June as payable (see payment history).

Yesterday we were in contact with Aff Team-Leader and i can say that all partners with owed commission must send an invoice (one for all 3 month with total amount), equal whether you are registered for tax or not (this is new at Twin).

We can only hope that they will pay within next days and hold what they promise.

What's coming up after if this matter is solved we don't know at this time. But as so often there are given at each companies also rumors what could happen.

danniee

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. They approached me not long ago. Will make sure to ignore them.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
We just received an update, namely, Twin affiliates are already in process of completing all payments as we speak and all affiliates who provided an invoice should be getting their pending funds until end of the month.