Tipico UK "Register with PayPal"

CygX1

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
When visiting the British website of Tipico (xxx.tipico.com/en/online-sports-betting) there is a button for a "Quick Register with a Paypal account". This registration will take visitors directly to PayPal but I wonder what happens if the customer was referred through an affiliate. Would they still be correctly tracked?

Biti

Reaction score
Normally it should work. The best way to be sure is to do a test with it. Must say - if working - I like this way of registration. It could increase conversion.

CygX1

Reaction score
Yes. I do not work with Tipico though and never saw this type of registration anywhere. I am sure it makes sense for some types of customers, if it works.

baldidiot

Reaction score
Quite a few places offer paypal quick reg - coral, ladbrokes etc...

CygX1

Reaction score
@baldidiot You mean the crooks from Ladbrokescoral. :) You are right, it is here as well: xxx.coral.co.uk/register I did not see it on the Ladbrokes website though.

I do not like personal data to be shared between companies. It might be good for conversions and some customers, but especially when it comes to gaming, privacy is a big issue and should be protected wherever possible.

baldidiot

Reaction score
If you click 'join now' there's a link to the paypal quick reg on the screen that pops up.