The new girl

Lacy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a new affiliate and a new member here. I just thought I should introduce myself : )

I've been reading around and you are the best forum for affiliates that I've found, I hope you'll accept me.

Obviously, as a newbie, I need all the advice I can get!

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this but if you can tell me where I should start here, I'd really appreciate it.

RazorGamer

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a new affiliate and a new member here. I just thought I should introduce myself : )

I've been reading around and you are the best forum for affiliates that I've found, I hope you'll accept me.

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this but if you can tell me where I should start here, I'd really appreciate it.

Hello Lacy,

I hope you enjoy your stay and welcome to this forum! :)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to AGD! Good to have you here and feel free to ask questions - plenty of affiliates with tons of knowledge around here :)

Lacy

Reaction score
Aw thanks for the warm welcome guys, much appreciated. I look forward to getting to know you all :)

NDG

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the affiliate forum. :)

baldidiot

Reaction score
Howdy!

Are you just starting out or do you already have sites?

Lacy

Reaction score
Hi guys, thanks for the welcomes :) In answer to 'baldidiot'; both! and I'm here hoping to learn from the masters :cool:

LandofOz

Reaction score
Hello Lacy and welcome to the forum :)

Zamsino

Reaction score

Hi I am also new here! Welcome to us!

Lacy

Reaction score
Hi guys, thanks again for the welcomes : ) I have a question and as I'm not sure where to post it I thought I'd just post it here; How many affiliate programs do you need to partner with? I mean, can you make a good living from just a few or do you need to be with loads to make any money?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm very careful who I partner with as so many are getting bad press. I don't really want to sign up to loads anyway as I don't want my site to be spammy but then, am I cutting off my potential to earn lots of money? Can you make good money with say 3 or 4 partners?

NDG

Reaction score
Promote at least 4-5 different affiliate programs, so that you have earnings at more than one affiliate program, just in case one of the affiliate programs goes under or quits paying out to affiliates. When you are first starting out, you'll want to add and test different brands to see what converts best.. and then focus on promoting the best converting brands on your site from a few different affiliate programs in order to spread yourself out a bit. Crazy things can happen where affiliate programs suddenly go under for whatever reason.. and you need to have revenue from other affiliate programs to fall back on if this happens.

Betivity

Reaction score
Welcome Lacy, I hope you learn a lot here, I'm sure you will!