SuprAffiliates Refusing To Pay

Sourrc

Reaction score
I made a deal with SuprAffiliates / VoodooDreams for June promotion, flat fee for 1 month position on Top3 on our main lists.

They didn't get results they wanted so now they are refusing to pay. Claiming I somehow "lured" them to this deal and they should have got better results.

I have other brands paying the flat fee now 7 months in a row so at least some brands are getting ROI for the promotion. That said, it shouldn't matter if they are getting any ROI, the deal was flat fee for top spots - not for the results.

I've tried to contact them, but they completely ignore my messages for the past 2 weeks.

Any suggestions?

nibnab

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Not nice indeed. I have them on rev and the payments are fast.

Not that it helps now but would suggest that if you are making flat fee deals, get them paid upfront, otherwise plenty of times you might run into this type of situation.

I agree 100% on this. Flat fee's paid upfront and even better to make a contract of it.

riih

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Here to parrot on the importance of upfront payments. IMO prepayment is the main purpose of flat fees, because you risk giving your limited availability service for free when its just commission. There's not much that can be done at this point except boycott marketing them.

Thanks for the info, will take note that Supraffiliates (which I've never heard complaints about) doesn't honor their deals.