Still no payments from Entain Partners (Gamesys) - RESOLVED

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
You get paid every month before the 16th for your activity in the previous month. The money can take up to 5 working days to reach your account.
Unfortunately still no payment received!

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
It's the internet and sometimes shit happens. However, if a program can't pay or there's a delay, the correct etiquette is to send a mailer out to all affiliate partners, advising them on the delay.

That's just good manners.

But here we are again, with another affiliate program in breach of their own T&C's, whilst their affiliates (the people who send them depositing players), now have no idea when they will be paid... :eek:

baldidiot

Reaction score
I think you have to request payment for the entain brands now, it's not automatic (unless gamesys is different for some reason?).

Maybe check the cashier in the account to see if it's ready to be paid.

Insider

Reaction score
We don't have to request the payment because it worked automatic all the time.

I got information that payments was confirmed by manager last week. But i'm still waiting for an answer what the problem is.

There was never any issue at Gamesys.

Madz

Reaction score
I normally have to send an invoice for Gamesys affiliates at the beginning of every month. I think they give you until the 7th now to invoice them and claim payment may not go through if you are late submitting your invoice.
I make sure my invoices are in very early every month and on several occasions have still had to email them to request an update for late payments. I am normally paid on or around the 23rd of each month but so far this month no payment has been made and I have had no answer to any emails which is standard from them in my experience. I very rarely get an answer to any emails :(

Insider

Reaction score
If we would required sending invoice we would do but we don't need. Because we signed on for self-billing and given permission to issue monthly invoices for any commissions earned on our behalf.

Interesting that you wasn't paid for last month too.

So i assume it has nothing to do with sending invoices.

Our AM told me that payments was confirmed last week by himself but i guess he can only forward this to relevant departement and has no further influence if you haven't received the payment.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sending your account details @Insider
Once we hear back from the representatives we will update the thread.

Jono78

Reaction score
Is gamesys owned by entain now?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Insider

Reaction score
Can be that's not correct and i have mistaken. I'm just not sure right now. :oops:

I have obviously confused it with Intertain group but what i can say is that there is a possible Deal with Bally but's still not final.