Stat Remote?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I just updated and when restarting the app - it just starts and then crashes. I'm on Windows 10.

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Strange -- I didn't get an update notification yet today, and I'm still running version 4.3.48 (not 4.3.49 which was released today).

FictionNet

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
SR not working for me either - it's not even loading.

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
@thebookiesoffers - It's a huge, huge time-saver for me -- well worth the money (IMO).

I was given a free account a few years back and after a couple of weeks had basically stopped even looking. I think at the time going through the accounts daily was part of my routine so probably more habit I kept logging in to each program. Can see why most love it though

LandofOz

Reaction score
Stat Remote is a great tool and a big time saver, but I stopped using it because the figures I was getting weren't the same figures that I was seeing when I logged in manually to check some of the programs.

DaftDog

Reaction score
I just renewed a 6 month subscription which I won't be renewing again unless there are some big improvements. Many of the programs such as FullCream Aff, Devilfish Aff, Bet365 and others, are recently not accessible by StatsRemote.

I sent them an email regarding EuroPartners not being accessible due to the programs upgraded aff software. They replied promptly asking for my EuroPartners login details as this would fasttrack matters. I didn't feel comfortable providing this information and have not done so.

Their stats headings are a bit out dated as well. It took me a while to realise that "Email Sales" translate to "Sign-ups"? :(

slotplayer

Reaction score
As secure as your own computer. The software is housed on your computer as well as all login details.

All my passwords/logins are air-gapped these days, that is written on paper, back up copies off site.
Seems if they hack stats remote they'll get access to all login details?

DaftDog

Reaction score
Stats remote does not store your passwords or user names on any of their servers.

Your computer would have to be hacked first then they would have to hack the Statsremote software on your computer. The software logins into affiliate programs directly from your computer, not via any StatsRemote server.

Sure you have to be secure about login details but I don't have an OCD about it. ;)

FictionNet

Reaction score
Neil at SR helped me get it working again. I've tried to post the fix instructions in this thread but I'm getting "Internal Server Error" when I try.

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
1. Please restart your computer to ensure no StatsRemote processes are
running.

2. Please backup your workspace. If you followed the default installation,
it will be something like...

C:\Users\Yourname\statsremotedata\default_workspace

3. . Now visit this page...
https://secure.statsremote.com/
...and follow the appropriate OS link, download and run the setup file and
completely overwrite your current installation. All your program
selections and settings will be saved and you have your backup just in
case.

justred

Reaction score
I feel like I have to speak up for Statsremote here. I am in no way affiliated with them. Just a user.

I don't now what we would do without it.

Sure there are niggly problems now and then but the guys are usually on it in a flash. If you right click on a troublesome program and submit an error report you usually get it sorted pretty quick.

Understand that if the affiliate software / program makes a slight change on their site when it comes to authentication or the stats screens their software will run into problems. There is a lot of custom integration.

Overall the platform has been extremely stable. Also on a aide note there is a slighly different version for MAC. Make sure you run the MAC version. The Windows version will work but not as well. Maybe it has chnaged and all works in one version now but I suggest you check with them.

They are really good, legit guys. Be a little patient in setting it up correctly and you will be good. It will save you tons of time.

Oh and there are no security issues fro mwhat I can see. Your login details are saved locally on your machine as mentioned.