Sportingbet Affiliate Account Closure & Confiscation of Earnings

Discussion in 'Affiliate and Program Issues' started by autonomas, Jun 9, 2015.

autonomas

autonomas New Member

Apparently, Sportingbet Affiliates will close your account and confiscate all earnings below the payment threshold if you don't bring in 3 new depositors every month.

I had no idea until I got the email from them, but it's in their T&C's.

I've heard of affiliate programs reducing your rev share for failing to bring depositors over 3 or 6 months and then reinstating it once you bring them in, but I've never seen anything this extreme.

The least they could do is pay out your earnings before closing the account. But I guess they are so cheap that 30 or 40 euros is a big deal for them.

Potential affiliates, beware!

AussieDave

AussieDave 18 years & still going!

Apuestasseguras

Apuestasseguras New Member

It´s true account closed for sbaffiliates.com , for Brazil for this with a great number of users and earnings .... :(

Betbooaffiliates with the same owners make the same .

oliviabond

oliviabond New Member

My account with Sportsbet was just closed! I have been with them since 2013 when the rules were 25% commission for life... then they added the new rules 4 new signs up and a 12 month period worth of commission per new sign up) which i lost a lot of commission on. But i then was vigilant about getting 4 new sign ups every three months.
    They have given no reasons to close my account and will not tell me the amount of money i have made for them over the last 5 years.

I want to find as many people as possible that this has happened to so we can file a class action suit against sportbet. This is not fair.