Spin and Win

Discussion in 'Lucky Jar Affiliates' started by bingostreet, Mar 14, 2012.

bingostreet

bingostreet Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Mar 14, 2012
    hi

Can you tell me if Spin and Win is purely UK focussed ? i know that there are other currencies but i do not see any other banners apart from UK banners . Do you accept players from other countries .

LuckyJar

LuckyJar Affiliate Program Representative

Mar 15, 2012
    Hi Bingostreet,

SpinandWin.com is open to players from all over the world. At the moment our main focus is the UK as this is our home market. SpinandWin.com players can play in different currencies (£/Euro/Canadian Dollar/Australian Dollar) and we will be adding creatives in the different currencies very soon.

There are however some countries which they do not accept registrations from for certain reasons, for instance, because of online gambling being illegal there.

For your information the restricted territories are (in alphabetical order):

Afghanistan, Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan
    Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria
    Cook Islands, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic
    Denmark
    France
    Georgia, Greece, Guam
    Herzegovina, Hungary
    Indonesia, Iran Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Iraq- Saudi Arabia Neutral Zone, Israel, Italy
    Jordan
    Korea Democratic People’s Republic Of, Korea Republic Of, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
    Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Libya Arab Jamahiriya, Lithuania
    Malaysia, Mauritius, Moldova, Myanmar/Burma
    Nauru, Nigeria, Niue
    Pakistan, Puerto Rico
    Romania, Russian Federation
    Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic
    Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey
    United States, Uzbekistan
    Virgin Islands
    Zimbabwe

I hope the above answers your queries but if you have any other questions, feel free to ask

Regards,
    LuckyJar Affiliates

bingostreet

bingostreet Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Mar 16, 2012
    maybe it would be easier for you to post what countries you accept rather than the ones you dont ;)