Sorry, I cannot have do follow links anymore on my site

RuthMcNabb22

Reaction score
There are some websites which were whitelisted on my forum - means their links on my site were do follow.
I am sorry to tell that we had to change this, and all external links on my site do have now a rel nofollow.

We got a manual penalty from google and have to take action to request reconsideration

If you have a link on your site from us - bonusparadise.com - please add a rel nofollow to it too.
This will reduce the possibility of your website being penalised in future and increases the chances of a longer relationship together.

Thank you all for understanding

Vargoso

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Could your share some more information about the "manual penalty"? I'm kind a interested in this subject and never read about this before.

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you sure you have gotten a penalty? I just used a few checkers to see and I couldn't see any issues, plus your organic traffic is increasing which indicates that there wouldn't be any penalties.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
the spamming trend here is to register with a pretend name in the username.
Ruth McNabb? Really? Probably not.

TheGooner is right.
There has been a large influx of pretend full names here, over the last few months.

your organic traffic is increasing which indicates that there wouldn't be any penalties.

Hi Joonas, you seem like a nice guy, so this is not a dig at you.
However, being wary in this industry (especially with unknown new member's) is a 'good thing' ;)

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
It is a spammer of course.

I did post this years ago ........... https://www.affiliateguarddog.com/c...have-do-follow-links-anymore-on-my-site.6620/

There are some websites which were whitelisted on my forum - means their links on my site were do follow.
I am sorry to tell that we had to change this, and all external links on my site do have now a rel nofollow.

We got a manual penalty from google and have to take action to request reconsideration

If you have a link on your site from us - bonusparadise.com - please add a rel nofollow to it too.
This will reduce the possibility of your website being penalised in future and increases the chances of a longer relationship together.

Thank you all for understanding

Marina

natshalovesfs

Reaction score
Instead for requesting on every single platform, it's better to Disavow those backlinks. If you don't know how to Disavow backlinks then either pay a person from fiver type places or learn it from youtube. And by the way how was the manual penality like?. One of my site automatically lost all the rankings around year ago. Still no where to be found. and the worst is that I haven't received even a single email from Google for this act of kindness