Social gaming opportunity!!!

bigtruckdude

Reaction score
Hello hello!!!

You want to make a lot of money on Poker players and traffic- without cutting into your existing referral profits?

We can license you a great product, or alternatively, sign you up as an affiliate, and we will turn your free players to highly value producing players, by turning FREE players to profitable ones in our unique freerolls. Our proprietary advertisements system can make that happen for you!

We can almost guarantee you that you will make at least double the money, or MORE, than you do now on poker traffic!

Check out Free Poker Point - Home of the biggest poker tournament prize - EVER! for an idea of what we offer and if you are interested - then please email pokersoftwareguy at gmail dot com or call on 702-990-0057 so we can explain in great detail what we can do for you.
;D

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
This looks too much like spam to me. I am letting it go for now. Do not put this kind of post here without getting permission from one of the MODS or myself first.

Reaction score
What do you mean with "social" and where can I find more info about your products? It's a bit strange to give my email immediately... So what's your site?

bigtruckdude

Reaction score
What do you mean with "social" and where can I find more info about your products? It's a bit strange to give my email immediately... So what's your site?

Sorry my friend! I have been so busy lately. As you can see above I can not put too much info here, so please send me a mail & I will give you all the information you might need!! Thank you! I 'll be waiting for your mail! God bless!!

TGP

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
This sound dodgy to me......if you are so quiet about it why in hell did you post this in AGD? and you giving a gmail which means you dont even have a site?

TGP

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Good looking site so why were you so discreet about it? and I noticed that you have refer a friend program what does it gives?