So many non-payment threads lately

jopaa

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
[rant] I have been browsing the "latest posts" and it seems that almost half of them are non-payment, late payment, ghosting from the AM when asking for payment and other payment related problems.

It seems that more and more affiliate programs decide to not pay their affiliates and I do not understand why almost all of them still have links on AGD[/rant]

gorglin

Reaction score
Sometimes affiliate programs pull the rug on people, but this is usually communicated through skype or email, saying, "hey, stop traffic to X because Y." I wonder if the people complaining were being paid with crypto? A lot of exchanges are having issues processing transactions.

I would stray away from programs that are not communicative.. for example, if I msg my AM, I would expect a reply within 8-10 hours max. If they continuously fail this, I would consider limiting traffic to that offer. :oops:

robjmiller84

Reaction score
Sometimes affiliate programs pull the rug on people, but this is usually communicated through skype or email, saying, "hey, stop traffic to X because Y." I wonder if the people complaining were being paid with crypto? A lot of exchanges are having issues processing transactions.

I would stray away from programs that are not communicative.. for example, if I msg my AM, I would expect a reply within 8-10 hours max. If they continuously fail this, I would consider limiting traffic to that offer. :oops:
Entirely and completely agree with this. Waiting too long is simply pointless.

Insider

Reaction score
[rant] I have been browsing the "latest posts" and it seems that almost half of them are non-payment, late payment, ghosting from the AM when asking for payment and other payment related problems.

It seems that more and more affiliate programs decide to not pay their affiliates and I do not understand why almost all of them still have links on AGD[/rant]
That's exactly what is happen since months. You can read this nearly every day.

Jetman

Reaction score
Totally agree with you Jopaa, seems a little similar to the whole crypto FTT debacle. Maybe a few programs were heavily into invested into LUNA or FTT? :rolleyes:

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Sometimes affiliate programs pull the rug on people, but this is usually communicated through skype or email, saying, "hey, stop traffic to X because Y."

With all due respect, mate, @jopaa is not a newbie.

Your replying to a member who 1'st joined AGD in 2011. Besides, it wasn't a question. Instead, a statement ;)

---------

@Insider - agree this crap has been happening for literally months, a few years. But it's getting worse, now.

After almost 23 years in this gig, I've never seen the industry so cut-throat competitive. Though, it seems full of white labels, which are being opened by clueless operators, thinking, this industry is back in its hay-day!

How many newbies do we see each day, thinking the same thing...