Smooth Capital Affiliates

Kenneth

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am new here. I am having a spot of trouble tracking down whom sent a payment through Worldpay AP.

The only point of reference i have is that it was sent from Smooth Capital Affiliates, Numerous google searches later nothing has really come up. But the payments are continuous, but have not been able to track down the sender. Any assistance in the matter would be great appreciated.

Kenneth

Reaction score
Hi Lucy, thank for you response, I know that 888 pays through virtual marketing services, and not worldpay AP I believe, Secondly, the point of reference from either MrGreen and Kindred and their payments are much more extensive with the aff id number present on the Payment note.

During correspondence with Worldpay Ap customer Service the only clue I've had was the name Smooth Capital Affiliates and Safecharge, which I assume is another payment portal.

Lucy CBC

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi Kenneth, I see. It can be very tricky to match these, they also change it often...Sometimes I took on desperate measures in order to match it properly (adding a skype status, sending a lot of emails etc). Let us know if you discover it :)