Skrill to Neteller - Now possible!

tobbe

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Just got this in the mail, very nice to hear, thought I'd share so you're all aware :)

We hope you are enjoying your NETELLER services. We are pleased to announce that all NETELLER Account holders can now use Skrill to upload funds into their NETELLER Accounts.

A Skrill upload option has been added to your NETELLER Account meaning you can now transfer money between your NETELLER and Skrill accounts. Good news if you also hold a Skrill Wallet or are interested in having one.

This additional upload feature forms part of our ongoing commitment to improving your experience with NETELLER and we hope you continue to enjoy using our services in the future.
*A fee of 1.9% is chargeable on any uploads to NETELLER via a Skrill Account.

Wondering if there's a cap on the fee, otherwise 1.9% could be a lot.
You gonna have any use of this? I've always preferred Neteller and am also not a fan of Skrills low limits, compared to first mentioned.

Edit: checked out their site and tested their transfer calculator, there's no cap :(

PaaskeUK

Reaction score
I don't feel there should be any fees if you transfer from your own Skrill account to Neteller now that its the same company anyway. But that is just my opinion :)

Frank

Reaction score
The only reason to transfer for me right now would be due to Neteller Higher limits, it's the reason i use Neteller 90% of the time, All my accounts are in Euros so it doesn't affect me

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I don't feel there should be any fees if you transfer from your own Skrill account to Neteller now that its the same company anyway.

Exactly and shouldn't be any FX transfer fees either. Granted NT/Skrill is a business but... as you say, both wallets are now owned by the same entity. It would be like my Aussie bank charging me a fee to transfer funds between my saver account, to my ATM card account.

It's ludicrous and yet another rip-off.

roey

From Pandora.
Reaction score
Its all bull, cross platform money making crap.

TheGooner

Reaction score
How many times do we see affiliates posting wanting to get another person involved in transferring money between Moneybookers/Skrill and Paypal/Neteller?
We see offers of 10% bonus etc, (and then subsequently reading that one side or the other have been hit by a scammer.

Now there is a way to do it properly - and the fees will be a lot less than the 10% that was offered.
For some this will be a usable service across platforms (and maybe currencies) - and it will cost a fee.

I personally won't use it - but it's not compulsory.
:)