sell chinese text links at a very low price

lily.goldlink

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi dear, i am selling text links on homepage pr6-pr9 in chinese, if you need please pm me

Last edited:

bc518

Reaction score
seo520 .com is no way PR6-PR9. It's a crap.
He pretends he is a female westerner.

Eugene

Reaction score
are that drop domains?

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
He pretends he is a female westerner.

Most, if not all, use westerner names. That's fraudulent for starters and there goes the trust factor.
Getting what you pay based on lies, is therefore highly unlikely and not worth the risk!

I just recently purchases some link building, I was scammed. 100% forum/blog profile spam links. Within 24 hours my two domains were on a spam blacklist. Fortunately I contacted the list owner, explained what happened, provide proof and he kindly removed the URL's.

My advise is stay away from these clip joint operators, they have no ethics and are selling nothing more than snake oil scams.

Cheers

:)

Dave

Last edited:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
The post count has been raised in this section of the forums and hopefully in the next 30 days, the links section will be removed entirely.

GFPC

BWIN IS ROGUE
Reaction score
This is for all you link scammers. ENJOY!!!

bjsmiley.gif

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
Hi Andy,

I know your busy and I'm sure everyone appreciates what you do do for us all. Would you mind editing the OP's post by removing all contact details. I'm concerned even with ppl saying don't do it, someone may just do it anyway and get burnt.

Cheers

:)

Dave