Searching for mentor

Kersti

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I recently started my affiliate website and I would like to find someone more experienced who can walk me through my journey.
I'm not afraid of harsh criticism and honest feedback would be appreciated.

Please write me privately, if you would like to become my mentor.

Thanks,

K

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
One idea would be to post your affiliate website / about your activities. You can get really concrete suggestions this way.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
OP asked this question 9 days ago. It's the only post made.
Motivation levels seem low...

Biti

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
OP asked this question 9 days ago. It's the only post made.
Motivation levels seem low...
As many times, nail on the head.

He doesn't even link to his website to ask what we're thinking of it. No, he is looking for someone taking his hand. As he is not afraid of harsh criticism, my advice is to keep the office job or look for one. There people take each others hand day in, day out.

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
I believe the same thread was opened in the Gpwa as well. It's an interesting approach you'e chosen, as if you are selling something and whoever chooses to mentor you, will reap the benefit.

Thing is, people don't know you, don't know what you want to achieve, or how passionate you are. Don't know if you just wanna get rich or if you are actually in love with creating websites and business development. Don't know if you are tech savvy or have never coded in html, php and so on.

Under these circumstances you are unteachable. Strike conversations with people, if not befriend them at least get to know them. Naturally as colleagues convos come about work, and then you can get pointers, links, idea whatever.