Scratch2Cash now NeoGames Partners

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Scratch2Cash affiliate program is now officially NeoGames Partners. All affiliate information is now located on the new website (which looks very nice, BTW).

Brands promoted: Scratch2Cash.com and Hopa.com

I am not sure if Hopa.com was initially at the Scratch2Cash.com affiliate program? Anyone know if it is a new property or was promotable in the original affy program?

Stef Scratch

Reaction score
Neogames Partners official Launch

Hi

Firstly i would like to thank you for taking the time to discuss us on your forum and to introduce myself. My name is Stefanie and i am an Affiliate Manager at Neogames partners. :)

For the last 3 and half years, we have been promoting our flagship brand Scratch2Cash and we are the no.1 Scratch card site in the world.

Due to the massive success of the online scratch card, we have worked hard to develop a new brand, known as Hopa.com.

These 2 brands now fall under the umbrella of Neogames Partners. The affiliate program will help you take care of all of your commissions for both the brands in a clear, transparent and effective manner for better success.

We will be officially launching the Affiliate program on the 1st May 2009. All of our affiliate will be informed with an official launch email and promotion and we will be making an annoucement on all the forums.

See you all at A4U and AAC in Amsterdam.

thanks again ;D

please feel free to contact me

Stefanie Amini
Stefaniea@neogames.com
+972 3607 2545