SbfPlay99Aff - NO PAYMENTS

Firelink

Reaction score
Dear fellow affiliates! We want to warn you about cooperation with SbfPlay99Aff. The main reason for this warning is the failure to fulfill their financial obligations, non-payment for services rendered, warnings and no attempts to contact us. It's making cooperation between our companies impossible. This message is posted solely for the purpose of warning, so that you know what you should be prepared for in case you need to cooperate with SbfPlay99Aff . We stand for transparent and responsible work.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello @Firelink ,
Could you please provide the URL of the affiliate program in question?
Thank you.

MilAff

Reaction score
Having no issues with them at all, try contacting Skype: live:.cid.92b4e2f1c801fb5d

MilAff

Reaction score
haha, lucky me I guess.
Well, I do have a dedicated person that sits on it 5 days a week and I don't mind helping by giving a Skype contact

Firelink

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we don`t have any answers from live:.cid.92b4e2f1c801fb5d :confused:
Maybe someone has another contact please?
Unpaid period any amount is a big problem for cooperation. We want to solve this issue asap

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Firelink Thanks for sending the URL, but no contact information is available. Please have in mind we don't have this program listed on AGD. Skype contact still waiting.

Firelink

Reaction score
Despite our efforts, we didn't manage to contact SbfPlay99Aff and get our payments. Thank you for your help. If anyone knows any other ways to solve the issue, please, let us know.
@Firelink Thanks for sending the URL, but no contact information is available. Please have in mind we don't have this program listed on AGD. Skype contact still waiting.