Sad Day for the GPWA Forums

Frank

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Agree that a homepage link is different than a link in the thread, but if he wanted to achieve that, he could easily post some more I guess. I mean, making 10 posts a day cost you 5 minutes perhaps.
He was posting like that.. i started a thread once the other was deleted with examples... hundreds of the same "Hi how are you" then a few useless words changed at the bottom, since then gpwa have spoken to him and seems to have increased the quality, but 'its not just him there seems to be a few of them pushing indian travele agency links and other useless things

BetOnlineUK

Reaction score
He was posting like that.. i started a thread once the other was deleted with examples... hundreds of the same "Hi how are you" then a few useless words changed at the bottom, since then gpwa have spoken to him and seems to have increased the quality, but 'its not just him there seems to be a few of them pushing indian travele agency links and other useless things

I saw that person with the travel links. At least they did remove the links in the end. WTF are travel links doing in a gambling forum anyway. Pure spam they should have some rule on what signature links is allowed.

Roulette Zeitung

Reaction score
It's really disgusting, that a buch of cowardly agitators are chasing after a person which is simply different because of special reasons, only searching for warmth and harmony in forums, because of special reasons and is in real life more an enrichment to people than every agitator here. This was a bad start for this forum after the take over.

But wonderful to see, that the same people apalogized to the person in the meantime.
You did, right?
No?
Oh, no problem.
It would have been a big surprise.

Leopold

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
It's really disgusting, that a buch of cowardly agitators are chasing after a person which is simply different because of special reasons, only searching for warmth and harmony in forums, because of special reasons and is in real life more an enrichment to people than every agitator here.

I get your point BUT sorry, I don't agree.

Forums are here to provide not only an exchange of good information between peers, but to also help newbie affiliates too. So, when a forum member makes a conscious decision, (or are you saying this member is not compos mentis?) to post repeated messages which are deemed 'spammy', then other members are going to complain. Respect is a two (2) way street ;)

Roulette Zeitung

Reaction score
Post #32
Biti: "Perhaps they didn't even drop Buffalo. Maybe it was just the end of the sponsorship term."

Since yesterday, based on my specific public question, evidence was provided by Anthony. Based on this evidence it's now finally clear, that the above statement is nothing else than a tinfoil hat, black helicopter conspiracy theory with the intent to smear and slander GPWA.

It's a fact, that the Buffalo Crime Family was terminated by GPWA already 224 days before the end of the sponsorship term.

Here is the evidence: http://www.gpwa.org/forum/buffalo-partners-gpwa-sponsorship-terminated-231329.html#post870503

Leopold

Biti

Reaction score
Thank you.

In that case, they dropped them. In my humble opinion a bit late, but indeed 224 days before the end of the sponsorship term.

Roulette Zeitung

Reaction score
"In that case, they dropped them."

Yes, and I worked proven and public for close to half a year very hard on, by all available means, also everything that satire can provide. It was the most massive public humiliation of a criminal program ever on GPWA and really not easy, but at the end not the evil but the good prevailed and they were kicked out.

Leopold