RUNCPA hides affiliate rewards from traffic owners on their platforms

Clarisse

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Clarisse and Mary Jo is my pen name.
I will be very brief, it 's the first time I'm scammed and I feel very very bad. Whenever I think about RUNCPA, tears start falling. English is not my first language, so I' d better be brief or I will get emmotional and loose all my english.
Here, I' m making a big accusation but fortunately, I can prove it.

The problems started with a declined big commission from Binevo. So I asked what's went wrong and was told that "Binevo offer payments are stopped now due to motivated traffic cases. We will inform you as soon as re-check operations are finished."

Later, One of my referral, my husband got blocked on Binevo. I again asked RUNCPA what was going on and was told that " Binevo reported suspicious activity for several accounts. These accounts made a deposit, then 2-3 small bets and after requested the withdrawal to get the commission. While we are investigating it, some users might be blocked in offer." That was very strange because I new my husband lost all his first deposit ( the commission is on the first deposit), and played regulary. I told them so, that they could check, he even made 3 deposits( later the screenshots showed that he made 4 deposits). The Owner, Ivan Maslennikov took my husband email to check and never came back.

After that I found out that all my referrals were blocked on BINEVO without any explanation. I made 8 leads and 4 people including me invested. The strange thing, I was not blocked, I only was having stange notification email problems. I then made an alert on my website asking people to stop investing in Binevo.
And when I asked an update from RUNCPA, lies started! I have been told everything and its contrary. At the beginning, I even was told that the verification was finished, I was verified, everything was fine, I could make again a withdrawl request of my binevo commission and check if my referrals were unblocked!
Oh God, nothing was fine, everything got worse! The commission was ofcourse denied again but that's not the worse! I saw my commissions from an other program, reducing and then vanishing from RUNCPA platform! Fortunately, I can prove that someone was playing, I was not dreaming!

I reported that and was asked to give the email of the player but I refused. We decided to first finish BINEVO proplem. I was told that report from Binevo says that I "invited referrals to the platform, who deposited/withdrew and acted with min. activity. Thererefore, fraudulent activity is identified, the user is blocked.'
And they added this:
"Conversion 206196081 in your cabinet is counted as a fraudulent activity. You are also blocked in Binevo. Your referrals were blocked because of low activity, big first deposit and instant withdrawal request."

I then got blocked on the offer By RUNCPA but not as a user on BINEVO platform. The strange thing, the contact from RUNCPA was telling me that i was also blocked on Binevo platform as were all my referrals and asked me if I could make deposits! Is there error on the person? I don't think so! They know very well what they are doing. They do not care about facts or datas.
So, I asked RUNCPA to show me the datas from binevo but, I was told everything and its contrary. I got lost and asked them, to bring me screenshots of the players accounts if there was honesty in their accusations. They brought them minus the datas wich would have brought them too much shame. But on what I have been given, there were nothing fraudulent, one did not even request a withdrawl.

When I asked, where were the fraudulent activities on the screenshots, I was given this answer:
"Dear Clarisse, RunCPA is not going to steal your money, but we cannot pay commissions to the people, whose referrals acted fraudulently. We got a report from Binevo, saying that your account is under suspicion and related referrals are blocked. Any business has a goal to acquire clients and earn money, why do you think, anydody needs to destroy his reputation?"

Regarding the absence on fraudulent activities on the screenshots I was told this:

" Clarisse, you were not sure regarding your referrals's stats, sometimes they had 3 deposits, another time they deposited even 4. Binevo has also detected some unusual activity on your referrals's accounts, they have right to block such users. We have checked your account several times from our side. So, what other proof do you need?"

After that, I did not talk about the other commission hidden from their platform. I do not think, they care about datas. There's also a lead on an other program which has never showed up on the stats. Leads for that program are paid to only trusted webmasters and I am new to the company. I had completely forgot about it until an other affiliate complaned about his commissions not showing up on RUNCPA platform and telling us, to be aware that RUNCPA were scammers. I think there is more leads hidden but I have prove of only one lead.

I think They are going to play with words untill I get tired and I'm already tired! The last Binevo commission was big, they won't let it go and I'm tired of their lies, I'm tired of fighting accusations anyone would see are not true. Anyone can see that my own husband the first time deposited a very small amount and it's the smallest deposit! Even me, I did not make a big deposit! But all my referrals minus me are blocked!
I feel powerless, I have lost even confidence. I have lost followers! Will those two other people wrongly accused, blocked and stolen money, check my website again? I do not think so!
Will I get my other commission hidden on RUNCPA platform? Mybe in 10 years if I persist!

I tried to resume the situation and I can show privately the screenshots from Binevo, the proof that they really hidded my other commission, and the proof of the lead which has never showed up in the stats.

Thanks for your time, and a very big Thank You for the people who thought about this forum and gave us a voice.

Clarisse

TheGooner

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
As I understand it :
You are chasing CPA payments. And you and your husband have deposited on your account.

What are these terms?
Something like deposit $50 and get paid $200 affiliate fee ?

Typically CPA programs will not pay out more money than they make from a player or group of players.
Do you have any REAL players in your referrals?

Clarisse

Reaction score
As I understand it :
You are chasing CPA payments. And you and your husband have deposited on your account.

What are these terms?

Typically CPA programs will not pay out more money than they make from a player or group of players.
Thanks for your comment! It may be not very nice but it's normal to be suspicious.

First of all, all trafics are accepted at RUNCPA. And in this program, we are only paid on the first deposit. That's why I gave my husband as an example. Because if I wanted to cheat, he or myself would have made big deposits! But we didn't. And He' s aplayer who made biger deposits after the first one and I can show it privately to anyone.

And yes, I have other players as I said above.
If you have any questions, please do ask. Please, do not condemn me before any hearing.

Clarisse

Reaction score
As I understand it :

What are these terms?

I forgot to say, that it's a 100% of the first deposit. So I get all the first deposits and I no longer get anything from my referrals.