Revenue Network Again

abc

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hows everyones stats looking past 5-6 days. Dont seem to update on my end, they say all is good

abc

Reaction score
So if you go into financial report, do you not see all zeros for past 4-5 days?

abc

Reaction score
Guess its just me. When i click last sync it shows 6 days ago too. Maybe just my account

AceHigh Pino

Reaction score
Have zero revenue showing for the whole month of February despite showing $10k+ in deposits and $x,xxx NGR being recorded. Sent in a ticket and awaiting a response.

Have had this happen before but doesn’t make it any less annoying because what are they trying to accomplish here by zero’ing out my highest value players for the month of February so far?

Anyone else going through anything similar in terms of their Revenue Network stats this month?

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@AceHigh Pino If you would like us to contact the represetatives on your behalf, please PM me your affiliate account username (sent you a PM where you can reply).

abc

Reaction score
Have zero revenue showing for the whole month of February despite showing $10k+ in deposits and $x,xxx NGR being recorded. Sent in a ticket and awaiting a response.

Have had this happen before but doesn’t make it any less annoying because what are they trying to accomplish here by zero’ing out my highest value players for the month of February so far?

Anyone else going through anything similar in terms of their Revenue Network stats this month?
Yes, Same here, There not responding to tickets. This has happened before, no resolutions ever.

AceHigh Pino

Can you let me know if you get yours sorted, as i am at a loss with them. Just canned responses, they don't even check what you say, just send you back a canned response of nothing is wrong on their end.

Been with them almost 15 years, and when i have 10 year old players playing all month long, then on the 5th of the next month their income disappears from month before something is not right in their gathering of stats, Its as if they are not gathering data of certin players or players are somehow getting untagged. Has happened before and they never fix it

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@AceHigh Pino Thanks for sending your account details.
@abc Please PM me your account details and we will ask for updates on your case.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@AceHigh Pino We are waiting for updates on your case.
@abc If assistance is needed, please PM me your account username.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@abc we just sent a follow up email. Keep you updated.