[RESOLVED] Signature - No Follow, Edit issue

muffincrumbs

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
OK I see the sig now, but it is still external no follow tagged. Also it seems you can not edit a post unless you refresh the page after posting, Let me check.

muffincrumbs

Reaction score
Edit: yeah unless I am missing something the edit button is... missing. Please see the panic button above for more info. Giving us permanent, un-editable posts is like super gluing an "Audit Me" post-it on your tax return. Nothing but trouble.

:eek:

On a pleasant note, nice little faces to choose from Andy! and a handsome looking new forum too.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I moved the thread, FYI :) I'll check tomorrow on the 'No Follow'. To me it doesn't matter much as the AGD Websites section should be do follow... but I can change it I am sure (well, my programmers can).

Do you not have an 'Edit' link underneath the post? I think you should have.

muffincrumbs

Reaction score
Yes, I double checked in Firefox and Chrome, still no edit option. Thanks for moving it btw.

muffincrumbs

Reaction score
Here is an image of what it looks like. I would have put it above but I hit send to fast, then I could not edit it because... lol
13614622255_d1dc8f1e89.jpg

muffincrumbs

Reaction score
Interesting, so when you click insert image icon, and then give it the images URL it embeds it. Here is the class info: class="bbCodeImage LbImage" alt="" data-url="hxxps://farm3.staticflickr.com/2865/13614622255_d1dc8f1e89.jpg" style=""

I bet since the forums are now responsive it has lost the zoom in effect to see the images full size.

When uploading an image using "Upload a File" button next to "Post Reply" it works nice, like this:

Attachments

• Signature   No Follow  Edit issue   Affiliate Guard Dog.jpeg
    Signature No Follow Edit issue Affiliate Guard Dog.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 29

Moonlight Cat

Reaction score
I moved the thread, FYI :) I'll check tomorrow on the 'No Follow'. To me it doesn't matter much as the AGD Websites section should be do follow... but I can change it I am sure

Yes, please return signature links to "do follow".

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Signatures are now 'do follow'

muffincrumbs

Reaction score
Woohoo. Now I can get rid of my old sig that says, "dear google, please do not take into consideration there is a rel attribute tagged in the links in the sig. Go ahead and follow them it's ok. I will not tell."

But now you sad it all in one fix it post!

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
I just added a signature and checked, I can see the sig in my post if logged in
I logged out and checked again, as guest I cannot see my signature.

There is a setting in xenforo - options - search engine optimization
show signature to guests, maybe you need to enable this?

sasa

Reaction score
It seams that we need to have 5 post per month to have signatures visible to guests. I don't know are they counting last 30 days or from first to last day in previous month. Also having your link visible one month to search engines and next month not in case you can't be active enough isn't good for webmasters with weak link profile.

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
It seams that we need to have 5 post per month to have signatures visible to guests. I don't know are they counting last 30 days or from first to last day in previous month. Also having your link visible one month to search engines and next month not in case you can't be active enough isn't good for webmasters with weak link profile.

I am not sure if it has to do with the 5 posts which is required for your full website listing
Please just check this thread here ..... https://www.affiliateguarddog.com/community/threads/resolved-signature-no-follow-edit-issue.7288/ as a guest
I cannot see anyones signature, also not from Andy.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I just added a signature and checked, I can see the sig in my post if logged in
I logged out and checked again, as guest I cannot see my signature.

There is a setting in xenforo - options - search engine optimization
show signature to guests, maybe you need to enable this?

Fixed.