Red Returns

cowboy

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or did anybody else have all their Red Returns earnings wiped out on the last day of the month with just a few hours left? Hopefully it's just me...

WCD Admin

Reaction score
I got spammed so much that I absolutely refuse to work with this group for now. Not out to make an enemy but DUDE!!! one email is plenty. If you don't get an answer, take it as an answer. If later I change my mind, I reply. Its that simple. Don't bug people. 8) [dozens of emails are not welcome]

I'm going with Yoni at GoWild for my next program. They have been platinum certified here for a long time, and they seem very respectful.

WCD Admin

Reaction score
Hey Myrons

No worries. I guess I don't even remember writing you the email because (probably) I got so many emails from you I thought you were a spammer!! so probably not a good idea for the future. but I am not mad at you and perhaps we can work something out in the future. Also I was having a baby (First) so that may also have something to do with my forgetting I emailed you first. (which technically means you weren't spamming me)

BUT, the amount and frequency at which I got these emails was extremely annoying to a person who gets literally hundreds of emails each day.

So, no worries buddy, don't stress and sorry if I was cold.

pdjoe

Reaction score
Good luck with the new addition Berny wether its with Myron or the new born ;D