Rank Steals Accounts

Shay

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Received an email this morning. Please note how deep into the email they go before communicating in a round about way they've just fucked everyone...

Email reads as follows:

Dear Affiliate Partner,

As you are probably aware, Stride Gaming was acquired by the Rank Group in October last year, over the last twelve months a great deal of work has taken place and the Lucky Jar brands will soon be moving to Rank Affiliates.

As part of this change, the Lucky Jar Affiliate Program will close, and the brands will move to NetRefer joining Rank Affiliates.

While Lucky Jar is closing, this is an extremely exciting time as this move will bring with it many benefits, including
  • All the Lucky Jar and Rank brands in one place
  • Enhanced reporting functionality
  • Improved payment process
  • Greater technical capabilities
  • Best in class marketing tools and material
The move to Rank Affiliates will take place on the 01st of March 2021, from this date Lucky Jar will close. We will send you communication one week prior to the move to confirm the dates. If you already have an account with Rank Affiliates you will be able to access the Lucky Jar brands from there, if not, you can apply to join through (omitting their website url)

To help answer any questions you may have, please read through the following Q&As.

What will happen to my tracking and creative?
New marketing tools will be available on Rank Affiliates ahead of the migration, ready to change over from the 1st of March 2021.

Will I need to open new Rank account?
Yes, please sign up through (omitting their website url)

What will happen to my commission?
  • All CPA and revenue share commission generated up to the date of Lucky Jar closing will be paid.
  • All existing CPA agreements will be honoured once you open a new Rank Affiliates account.
  • Unless communicated prior to the closure, historic revenue share customers will not be migrated to Rank Affiliates. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.

Who will manage my account?
There will be no changes to the team and their contact details will remain the same.

Will the Terms & Conditions change?
Yes, the Lucky Jar and Rank Affiliates T&Cs will be aligned. Upon opening a new account on Rank Affiliates, you will be agreeing to the new T&Cs.

Will my commercial deal stay the same?
All prior agreed CPA deals will stay the same when a new Rank Affiliates account is opened.

We thank you for all your past efforts working in partnership with Lucky Jar and we look forward to seeing you on Rank Affiliates.

Kind Regards
The Lucky Jar Affiliate Team

NDG

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
While Lucky Jar is closing, this is an extremely exciting time as this move will bring with it many benefits,

It seems that one of the benefits is that they will get 100% of the revenue from players referred by affiliates up to March 2021.

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Unless communicated prior to the closure, historic revenue share customers will not be migrated to Rank Affiliates. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
who would have know to dicuss this prior to closure?? I recommend all affiliates on a rev share deal to contact their aff manager asap to request that players be migrated to their rank affiliates account. Please procvide us with updates on this process so we can monitor how they handle the migration etc.

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Woow. Good luck with getting affiliates promote them after this.