Question for the Dog ??

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Andy, what has happened to the tabbed section at the very top of each page where you could click on the word "Forums" and return to the home page of the forum areas?? It seems harder to navigate around now trying to find your way back there.:confused:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you not see this section at the top? The tabs were replaced with this some time back. I see it and hope that everyone does..... let me know if it doesn't show.

Forum-Tabs.jpg

Attachments

• Forum-Tabs.jpg
    Forum-Tabs.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 29

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Well that's odd, I can see them in Firefox but not in IE8...:confused:

ah... I see what you mean :( It used to work in both because I had tested it in IE7 & Firefox 3. Thanks for the info, I'll have to look into this.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
My guess was that when I moved the forums to a variable (with a max width) template, something in IE got confused.

It did work initially (under the completely variable width template). I will fix it, just not 100% sure what is broke yet :(

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
My guess was that when I moved the forums to a variable (with a max width) template, something in IE got confused.

It did work initially (under the completely variable width template). I will fix it, just not 100% sure what is broke yet :(

Cool...:cool:, You're right though...it did work in IE7 and then all of a sudden about a week or two ago I noticed it had disappeared.