PROTHEOS Themes - Next Generation Affiliate Themes ~ [Responsivo 1.0]

iclockc

Reaction score
Tell me please
I want to buy or download this template, but the developer has disabled the site
Where can I find this template now?
I write to the developer, but he does not answer, can if you can not buy, someone can throw off the zip template file

Biti

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Why you would buy a theme without any support?

iclockc

Reaction score
Why you would buy a theme without any support?
I do not need support for this template)
I myself can understand what and how to change for myself.
Satisfied with what he looks like
I will be grateful if someone shares a template or sells

DaftDog

Reaction score
I do not need support for this template)
I myself can understand what and how to change for myself.
Satisfied with what he looks like
I will be grateful if someone shares a template or sells

This theme is not open source, so if you have not purchased it from the real owner any transactions to acquire it via other methods would be illegal and considered theft.

iclockc

Reaction score
This theme is not open source, so if you have not purchased it from the real owner any transactions to acquire it via other methods would be illegal and considered theft.
Thank you for clarifying
I will wait for the developer to purchase a template

iclockc

Reaction score
communicated with the developer recently, promises that the site will soon be working

edgarf76

Reaction score
Thanks! :)

Not sure what you mean by link management...
But you only need to put in your affiliate links one time and that is on your review. After that is done it will use that link wherever it's needed such as on the toplists.
I cannot send you a PM. Do you do custom work? I am looking for a custom theme. Please PM if interested.

Biti

Reaction score
I wish they would bring out another theme besides this one

I would have been nice if they would have given some more support on this theme. It's full of bugs and things that could have been better. Better 1 theme with support than 5 themes without.

bettingappguide

Reaction score
I would have been nice if they would have given some more support on this theme. It's full of bugs and things that could have been better. Better 1 theme with support than 5 themes without.
I agree with that but I haven't found many issues with the theme. I am not sure why they aren't offering on going support on this one.

Mich17

Reaction score

I completely agree with you.

Mich17

Reaction score
But to make an ideal theme, you need to know well what exactly is required by users.

Biti

Reaction score
Yep.

The backend had quite some bugs and weird things. This theme is clearly made by guys that did some basic research about how affiliate websites are looking and wanted to make a quick buck with that.

Like Mich17 said, it's not just about how a website have to look, but more it's what do people running that website need.

RazorGamer

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
Yes, absolutely. This is also what I would be aiming for at least :)

DaftDog

Reaction score
Yep.

The backend had quite some bugs and weird things. This theme is clearly made by guys that did some basic research about how affiliate websites are looking and wanted to make a quick buck with that.

Like Mich17 said, it's not just about how a website have to look, but more it's what do people running that website need.

Could you point out some of these bugs as I am not aware of them. I feel the developers realise they made a mistake by selling a theme without some form of an annual renewal fee.