Private

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Still public only :) I haven't found a good enough reason to have Private forums yet.

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's all public. There was a poll about this a while ago, where most voted in favor of having a private discussion area, but it hasn't been set up yet.

slotplayer

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I do remember the poll.

Is it simple to implement or a pain in the azz?

We really only need one private section to discuss sensitive issues.

Rhondagrace

gotaslotonmymind
Reaction score
Hi Andy,

I really think you need a private room set up. I know for me, there are some issues that I want to bring up that I don't want the whole world to see. JMO

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

The only way stuff stays safe is to never post it to the net & or never tell anyone!

However, having a private forum that's not open to public eyes or SE bots would be useful, especially when discussing some topics among AGD members.

Cheers

:)

Dave

AE-Martyn

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi,

Has any US Affiliate been paid by check or wire for May's commission for Affiliate Edge (CWC) I Requested a Check and haven't received it yet.

Your check was sent last week Rhonda.

Redbush54

Reaction score
We haven't received our payment either.....wonder for the fee we're being charged just exactly how long it takes for the "new" method to hit the bank.

Rhondagrace

gotaslotonmymind
Reaction score
We haven't received our payment either.....wonder for the fee we're being charged just exactly how long it takes for the "new" method to hit the bank.

I agree for $50 bucks, it should of been sent overnight express. I was told payment was sent last week. so, I hope I get it by Friday. I hope you get yours soon too. :)

Daera

Reaction score
After reading AussieDave's post below, and this being a public forum, I edited my post out. I agree with his post.

Last edited:

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
This thread is NOT private!

Not sure if some people are aware BUT this thread is not private!

After the demise of EwalletXpress and now QT, if I was a USA affiliate I surely wouldn't be posting any info or naming any payment processors unless it was in a PRIVATE forum.

my 2 cents

Cheers

:)

Dave

slotplayer

Reaction score
I hope folks know its not private. I think I started the op asking about a private room. I'd like to share info but can't publically.