Pokerroom rewies with visuals

Kapitalo

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, i am on the search for someone that can write excellent pokerroom reviews directly on my website with explanatory visual content adhered. I am using a theme on wordpress from pokatheme.com and it would be requiered that the person who writes the content also serves all the visuals. Good pay!
I am in need of arround 40 reviews.

Regards Pierre

Kapitalo

Reaction score
hello buddy :) im good ! thanks :)
Thing is ive been hiring several "content writers and their content was horrible. found grammatical error and factual errors on mass. if the content writer has no idea about the topic it mostlikely will be very bad written :( thanks for theh good luck wishes, same to you buddy !

Kapitalo

Reaction score
Hello guys, thanks for the replys. I did now found a content writer, a good one! I guess ill have to handle the visuals myself which is gonna be a difficult task. Any image programm reccomendations ? Thanks for the support! Regards Pierre

PokerWriter

Reaction score
Hello guys, i am on the search for someone that can write excellent pokerroom reviews directly on my website with explanatory visual content adhered. I am using a theme on wordpress from pokatheme.com and it would be requiered that the person who writes the content also serves all the visuals. Good pay!
I am in need of arround 40 reviews.

Regards Pierre

Hey, I can offer a competitive rate of 2 cents per word. This includes screenshots and I will post the reviews directly to your wordpress site for you.

Kapitalo

Reaction score
Awesome! please give me your skype id! regards Pierre

PokerWriter

Reaction score
This guy scammed me for two articles so I would urge caution in dealing with him.

Kapitalo

Reaction score
Bullshit. This guy has mental issues. I gave him instructions and elaborately explained what the parameters of this project is and gave him guidelines of how to write. He decided to ignore my instructions and then when i pointed it out he said "you and your critics are annoying". "Pay me in bitcoin or paypal." Im sick of these people who are wasting your time. Thats why i came here. Better sort your mental state out, less substance abuse since you are in columbia id might advice. I need professional workers and not some school drop-offs. You better pay me for explaining you shit.

PokerWriter

Reaction score
As you can see in addition to not paying for work that he ordered and I completed, he is also extremely abusive.

Kapitalo

Reaction score
Ill pay you if you are patient enough for receiving instructions rather then getting in your feelings because of some given prerequisites.I might not have communicated well either. I am sorry if i have annoyed you but the way you handled it was completely irrational. I understand you are not dependent on my money and say "fuck it" but i simply wished for better communication. If you are ready to work and following some instructions ill pay you for your past articles(because i honestly think you are a good contentwriter) and give you many more articles to write. And as you can imagine, these instructions will be given once and then you wont be "annoyed" anymore. Thats what i can offer

PokerWriter

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I am no longer interested in working with you as I do not enjoy having my work constantly criticized. You should however pay me the $11? you owe me because it is the right thing to do. I can accept Bitcoin and Paypal.

Kapitalo

Reaction score
I have spend time on giving you elaborate instructions, you said you could follow up. You didnt. Either continue work or we will have both have lost invested time. This is how it goes.

Kapitalo

Reaction score
And i wont criticise you for longer. we can both discuss once the guidelines and thats it.

PokerWriter

Reaction score
Alright, pay me for the work I have already done and then we can talk about further work.

PokerWriter

Reaction score
But if I do that I might be subjected to another profanity-laden tirade. The $13 just isn't worth it.