PokerPlex=cheaters=amateurs

p4uro

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
On 26 december I won theyre monthly depositors freeroll Rolex Freeroll,who have a prize for the first place a Rolex watch and 3000$ adeed to shared to rest of the players who came ITM(2-9)!

Wonderfull till now I was so excited in that was for me a nice Christmas gift,my best result this year!

But wasnt like that,after all!

After waiting 2-3 days for a confirmation email to confirm my email adress finaly I send to PokerPlex an email and I asked them to told me what happens...

Suprise they dont answere to my email,poor support team, after~ 1 week finaly I could talk to the online support and what I heard was terrible for me...
They say to me was an error regarding the tourney,was scheduled incorectly,and I need to wait for a response to an email that they give to Playtech..and they told me I will receive a compensation ... Ok i say,I will wait.....

After that another week without an answere!

Until today finaly somedoby from PokerPlex reply to my email,one guy called Scott, he wrote in the email:

I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have now heard back from Playtech and as this Tournament was a non advertised or scheduled tournament it was not valid and no payments should have been made. Any players that did not withdraw funds won from this Tournament have already had them removed and no further payments are due. Procedures have now been put in place to prevent invalid tournaments running.

However as a good will gesture I have credited your account with 200 EUR and wish you the best of luck in our future Rolex Freerolls.

Incredible,I should pay with my prize for theyre mistake!Incredible one more time!

and one more time after an email from me

This is not a joke and we are not treating it as one. As an invalid Tournament it had no monetary value at all. As I stated in my previous email any funds that players were awarded from the Tournament were also removed.

If your Bank made a credit to your account in error you wouldn’t and couldn’t expect them to give you this money just because they had made an error. Like wise, even though Playtech posted this Tournament on the wrong date we are not liable for any invalid winnings. You would have know from the number of entrants and all of the Promotional material that this was not the correct date and that any winnings would also be invalid.

We have given you a credit that we think is fair for your inconvenience considering there is no obligation to give anything''

This reply is again incredible,I can believe they say that..no obligation to give anything.... I can believe

We have given you a credit that we think is fair for your inconvenience considering there is no obligation to give anything '

They treat me like a stupid,like is my fault for theyre mistake,I dont care if was PokerPlex fault,Ipoker fault,Playtech fault or anybody else I should receive my prize because I won the tourney fair playing and competiting with another 71 players not playing alone or with st outs...

If the tourney was incorectly scheduled the tourney must be removed until he starts,but the tourney wasnt removed so they must pay for theyre mistake now

So is my mistake because I played and I won this tourney and I'm now punished by these .....

slickrick

Reaction score
If the tournament was mistakenly posted by Playtech on the incorrect date - as advertised, its no fault of Poker Plex - they have to unfairly wear the heat.

When something like this happens, Playtech will reverse the entrance fees to ALL players.

For PokerPlex to give you $200 Euro instead is pretty good, since the tournament was invalid and made live in error.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I would need to hear from Playtech directly to truly understand what has happened here. I would suggest that you try to get a hold of a Playtech representative to determine if this issue can (or can't) be resolved the way you want.

p4uro

Reaction score
I would need to hear from Playtech directly to truly understand what has happened here. I would suggest that you try to get a hold of a Playtech representative to determine if this issue can (or can't) be resolved the way you want.

I contacted Playtech but who cares from there,they are like PokerPlex they dont answere on emails or answere after 2 weeks???

This is the professional business or amateurs??

p4uro

Reaction score
If the tournament was mistakenly posted by Playtech on the incorrect date - as advertised, its no fault of Poker Plex - they have to unfairly wear the heat.

When something like this happens, Playtech will reverse the entrance fees to ALL players.

For PokerPlex to give you $200 Euro instead is pretty good, since the tournament was invalid and made live in error.

PokerPlex canceleed the tourney after 2 weeks????

Rember that 2 weeks??????

What was that?? If they knew was an error why they should wait so much time,until they get an response from Playtech !
If they knew the tourney was an error ,they shouldn wait 2 weeks.....and cancell all???