Playtech on Red Hot Revenue?

Discussion in 'Red Hot Revenue' started by WCD Admin, May 8, 2009.

Rogue Affiliate Program
    WCD Admin

WCD Admin Affiliate Guard Dog Member

I was just wondering if any place GPWA/GAP/GIA/AGD/ETC :) has thought about contacting Playtech directly in regards to RHR or if this is futile? Surely it doesn't help us out at all that they allow them to continue RUNNING an affiliate program that is NOT paying affiliates.

How can it be in PT's best interest to have some brand iiiiii never mind, I guess it is futile - that was a really stupid thought I guess when I actually think about cpays, etc, clearly PT doesnt give a shit about us? :mad:

and about the rumors that PT owns Cpays, anyone can confirm this?

WCD Admin

WCD Admin Affiliate Guard Dog Member

I noticed today in the "recent payments" section of AGD, that someone was paid by RHR on the 9th.

Are people getting paid and I'm just on the bottom of the list? :confused:

Daera

Daera Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Hi WCD Admin,

If Microgaming doesn't care about what Grand Prive did to affiliates, I'm sure Playtech doesn't care about what RHR is doing.

I think it's terrible that these software providers don't take more responsibility with regards to what they're operators are doing.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog Guard Dog Staff Member

Unfortunately, as I recall, Playtech never steps in. I remember trying to get them to help out way, way back when there was some shady 'goings on'. They responded via email, but refused to do anything.

What is really interesting is that someone entered that they were paid by RHR on May 9th according to the payments calendar. Could that person please step in and let us know who your contact is that got you paid?