Payment Issues

Discussion in 'Rome Partners' started by absolutebet, Aug 2, 2012.

Rome Partners Affiliate Program
    absolutebet

absolutebet Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Does anyone else experience problems getting paid by Rome Partners? It took me several months to get a reply to my emails and now I feel like I'm getting the run around. I've been promised my payment twice and haven't received it yet. And now I can't get a reply to my emails inquiring about it. ???

Rome

Rome Affiliate Program Representative

Hi Debra

There has been plenty correspondence between us the last couple weeks regarding your payment. You requested to cash out your accumulated amount from the past year in July, and as promised we said we will pay you when the next affiliate payments go out.
    All affiliate payments have gone out for last month so I will need to check the status of your payment.

We are true to our word with payments and we are not intentionally giving you the run around, so we are sorry if this is how you feel.

We will email you to your personal email on Monday with the status of your payment once we have checked with the bank.

Best regards,
    Rome

absolutebet

Lani,

Thank you for contacting me. I appreciate your attention to my concerns. I'm looking forward to getting this settled as soon as possible.

Thank you

absolutebet

This has been resolved. Thank you Lani for all your assistance.