PartyPartners New Legal Agreements

grumble

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the old T&C of partypartners.com ?

They have new terms, which I have to agree to even log-in.

Although bwin.party is rogue here I can not remember those clauses, they must be new (Partypartners):

4.6 Automatic Reduction of Revenues. If you fail to send any Real Money Players to our Sites for a period of one hundred and eighty (180) consecutive days, then your Percentage Payment Plan will automatically be reduced to 5% on all revenue generated by Real Money Players. The Percentage Payment Plan will remain at 5% until such time as we may determine.

4.9 De-Tracking of Real Money Players. If a Real Money Player doesn't place a bet on our Sites for a period of three hundred and sixty-five (365) days, that Real Money Player will be de-tracked from your Tracker and you will no longer receive Fees on that Real Money Player. That player can then be assigned to another affiliate in the event that they return to our site via another affiliate's tracker.

8.3 Subject to Sections 8.1 and 8.2, three (3) years after a Player first registers on the Sites under a Tracker, the Revenue Share Plan percentage on that Player shall automatically be reduced based on the following table:
>>> See attachment

Attachments

• bwin.party.jpg
    bwin.party.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 32

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll dig them up for you and post them here (at least via links)

societyofslots

Reaction score
Im not too fussed about 4.9 i think it's a good thing.. But the other 2 suck ass big-time.. It will eventually end up where affiliates are driven out of business altogether. And the monopolies of the world will hold it all. Same in every business, it has just took the criminals at the top of the tree a while to catch on to the "online thing". Now they realise what it is, it's time to monopolise..

And remember what they say "Don't steal - the government hates competition"

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I will have something for you today, sorry for the delay..

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you ;) Now... let me finalize it. Sorry I had too many things on my plate!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
This may not be an easy way to look at it, but I have re-programmed the TAS (AGD Spider) to allow output of all changes according to date for a particular program. The directory for Party has been uploaded here:

Party Partners TAS

That will show you all changes to the Party Partners Terms and Conditions document from September 2010 until the last terms change in November.

Hope that helps.. I'll try to work on restructuring this for future ease, but do not have much time at the moment :(

Andy

grumble

Reaction score
My AM told me I can keep my old deal. At least some good news :)

LandofOz

Reaction score
Yep! This has happened to me a few times. A current affiliate manager bumps my commission up in return for more exposure. I spend a couple of days adding links all over the place. The current affiliate manager leaves and the new one tells me that he's not happy with my traffic or conversion rates, bla bla bla. I'm back on the lower commission rates and I spend a couple more removing extra links.

webazart

0_o
Reaction score
Yep! This has happened to me a few times. A current affiliate manager bumps my commission up in return for more exposure. I spend a couple of days adding links all over the place. The current affiliate manager leaves and the new one tells me that he's not happy with my traffic or conversion rates, bla bla bla. I'm back on the lower commission rates and I spend a couple more removing extra links.

Who is your AM was? Ilan Cohen?