Partnership Opportunity - UK Sports Betting

Calogero95

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking for a business partner to take my betting affiliate site to the next level with our SEO campaign.

You will need to have great Wordpress skills and a lot of knowledge in the gambling world / niche.

High knowledge of SEO including technical on and off page skills are required for the suitable person. (Unless they work closely with a reputable agency)

**** Profit share percentages are to be discussed privately with each individual(s) ****

An NDA May be required to be signed before proceeding with exchanges of information regarding my affiliate site.

The potential person must be willing to put in the efforts required both in time and financially for the sites best interests.

I am NOT looking for a ‘buy in’ to the website, I am looking for an experienced and committed person / company to invest into my site for a return of profit share (%) they will not own any element of the website or my business.

This will simply be a partnership whereby an investing and experienced party will implement there skills and support the site financially for a return of profit share.

The specific deal will be negotiated with interested parties.

Interested parties will need to provide me with a monthly investment figure and a short and long term plan of attack for the site.

I hope you can help :)

You can email me here: accounts@cpjpmarketing dot com and continue talks on Skype if possible.