Paddy Partners-slooooooow pay

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Paddy Partners has been dragging its heels on paying our earnings for about hmm 2 months now and it is getting on my last nerve! I have send mail after mail, changed payment methods all to accommodate them and still nothing! We have started to take down banners as of yesterday, oh and if you do promote them I would suggest you watch your tracking very close.

tryme1

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I'm fairly agnostic about being slow payed by UK or Irish companies, partly because I'm in the same territory.

I agree it's a pain, but I don't usually see money coming in from Paddy Partners until the last 5 or 10 days of the month.

However, non payment for two months is unacceptable and I'm intrigued by the 'watch your tracking closely' comment.

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well this has been on its way to us since November( I went back to double check the time period), plenty of time trust me.

The tracking issue is because I ran an exclusive deal that brought in a lot of players and I questioned them on how I did not believe that not one of them players went on to make a first purchase. During this time they where changing links and the program back end, we were notified 3 times that we had to change this link and that link blah blah so when I questioned tracking they settled with me on an amount to pay me for all these issues. That is all fine and dandy I guess they had no intention of actually paying me that settlement... :mad: