(non-certified) Virtuepoker

Virtuepoker.com

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce new poker site to the public and see what are the thoughts of the community to Everleaf Gaming Network and our new client on it.

We decided not to offer standard "stiff" type of client with old fashioned graphics and ideas and stand out from the crowd by giving you the freedom to upload your own avatar, pick playing deck, change dealers and sounds.

Other innovation is INSTANT cash bonuses which should be easy to market for our affiliates. 50% up to 25$ instant bonus with code INSTA25 is available and special insta reload bonus is designed and will be released to affiliates in private to promote.

Other then that we offer 300% up to 3000$ bonus with clearing rate of 30 points / 1$ bonus which means 33% of GROSS rake is given back to player as long as he / she has bonus to clear.

As far as affiliates go, we're rather flexible and market oriented and ready to create special promotions and bonuses also you get assigned to dedicated personal manager to help you convert the targeted audience with ease.

Also I was wondering what is the proper procedure to start an dedicated subforum for Virtuepoker.affiliates.

Best regards,
Ivica Horvat
Virtuepoker

Last edited by a moderator:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
It sounds to me like you are promoting a non-certified program at AGD. Please do not do that, the policy here is: Certification first.

Thank you.

Virtuepoker.com

Reaction score
I most certainly appologize for the trouble I might have caused.

Where can I read more about certification process for AGD and what is the process of becoming a certified program.

Best regards,
Ivica Horvat
Virtuepoker

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
No trouble at all :)

I just want to make sure the affiliates here are not accidentally thinking that we have certified the place. The title was misleading, IMO (although I don't believe it was on purpose).

Just send an email to the email address shown in the right sidebar. The information we need are:

1. Program Name
  2. Contact Emails
  3. Program URL

We can take it from there ;)